JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know,there is plenty of treads about this around,........!
but listen to this:now that this things are around for roughly two years,
I would like to know from owners of this shafts how they are keeping up?
I know is a great product,but how they hold up the abuse,the dirt,the sand,
the rocks,the miles?
thanks in advance!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Have had mine in for over a year now and not a single problem. I would have gone through several U-Joints already and caused more serious damage in the snow and ice had it not been for the RCV's. I haven't had any issues with my R&P or lockers either.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Love mine. I've got probably a little over 6,000 miles on them. I've had them on for about a year, but I haven't driven it since February.

Just get them. Better yet, buy my Pro Rock w/ RCVs when I get home in August so I can buy a 60. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love mine. I've got probably a little over 6,000 miles on them. I've had them on for about a year, but I haven't driven it since February.

Just get them. Better yet, buy my Pro Rock w/ RCVs when I get home in August so I can buy a 60. :)
I used to deliver golf sand with a dump truck in your air force base!
so so far only positive feedback! let's see more.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Not to hijack this, but how are these with sleeved axles? Any interference or rub issues between the shafts & sleeves?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so nobody has issues with fine sand or dirt entering the cv joint,and contaminating the grease?
I come from Italy and over there I always own JEEPS but my father owns
G CLASS (gelandewagen 2dr)since 1978 which has this type of joint but you
know it's a mercedes so the quality is unreal;I'm wondering if this joint are close to that quality,and if they are oh my god!
and yes the gelandewagen is my dream but I don't have the money that my father has:bawling:

·
Registered
625 Posts
as long as you keep these greased you won't have any issues. The cup and ball are a solid fit. And yes these are as good if not better. Remember that these carry a lifetime warranty. They know what we do with these and they could not afford a straight up lifetime replacement warranty if they did not hold up

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
Just put a 35 spline set on Smurfette.. The joints feel tight in the steering wheel.. Was this true for anyone elses' and if so how long did it last?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hit, I didn't experience any tight steering either. Then again I don't have the 35 splines. I did play with joints quite a bit prior to instalation to get the grease in everywhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.