JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Raymart 10k Winch with Controller, and Rough Country Winch Plate

This is READY TO GO, ALL YA NEED TO GET A WINCH ON YA JK. BOLT ON, NO CUTTING, DRILLING REQUIRED. The winch plate comes with two U-shaped mounting brackets that take the place of your factory tow hooks. Will work even if you don't have factory tow hooks, you'll just have to cut the squares where the hooks would be out in your bumper with a razor knife. Easy to install with simple tools in an hour or so. If you have questions about install, go to rough country site and look at the instructions.

The winch plate is 239.95 new from www.roughcountry.com
The winch is on sale for 325.00 from www.winchking.com

I'm gonna cut the wheelin' and dealin' out, need money for a hardtop for my TJ and wanna sell fast.

Will Sacrifice for 300.00 plus SHIPPING ON YOUR DIME or Local Pickup.
Located in Myrtle Beach, SC.....I really don't have the time to do alot of shipping quotes, so please try to do on your on. My zip code is 29579. IF you get the quote and are serious about buying, I'll just verify it and we can do the transaction thru paypal.

Don't try to talk me down, I WILL NOT GO LOWER. Only option besides cash is a trade for a TJ Hard top OR TJ Hard doors. I don't need anything else.

THANKS!!!

I'm pretty much available anytime, and any Private Messages come straight to my phone, so send me a PM if seriously interested, and I'll reply back ASAP.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last call

Ok.....will sell for 250 plus shipping if purchased by 9/4....come on, somebody, my loss is your gain on this deal!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts