JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the few that I took. Hopefully, JKSteve and the others that were in our group will chime in with their pics.

We ran some blues and some blacks. Tried some reds... :)

I didn't get alot of pics 'cause I had my 2 co-pilots (3 & 6) with me that kept yelling for me when I'd walk away to take some.

All in all... it was a good day.

http://s585.photobucket.com/albums/ss299/jeeperjk/Topless for Tatas - Aug 2010/

·
Registered
709 Posts
Great pics. We did green and blues. Good time for a good cause!

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Here are a few pics from my Blue/Black group. I didnt take too many but we had a great time, some highlights were Trail 20, 1c, the hill climbs at the end of the pole line, lunch on the pole line :laughing: black loop on 1a...me bending my tie rod on 23 and lijeepguy winching it back straight, driving down Broadway through manhattan on the way home :laughing:

·
Registered
229 Posts
You guys had a great crowd, I was there for another event. I saw a ton of nice JK's. I was wheeling my LJ, not the JK.

I loved seeing the River Raider Truck in person.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I didn't get that many pics, must be getting kinda lazy :thefinger:

I'll have to get them up later LOL. Remember, lazy....

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Nice shots guys. Brendan... I'm betting that broadway on the way back was the most dangerous trail for your jeep. Gotta watch out for those damn cabs.. haha

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Here was our path on Saturday, 14th. Some spots had a bit more cover than others so reception on the GPS wasnt always the best. We covered about 8mi of trail.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Here was our path on Saturday, 14th. Some spots had a bit more cover than others so reception on the GPS wasnt always the best. We covered about 8mi of trail.
because our group was awesome!

team doubleteam presents..... Group awesome

a few from nick's acct. i'll post my few later (when i'm not at work)

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
sunday's group (it was a little smaller lol, i left my TJ parked since i lack any top or doors :) )

slightly different line lol

heading home:

·
Registered
229 Posts
We were there for Camp Heep, but I got to see a lot of nice JK's. Here are a couple of pics from my group. I loved getting to see the River Raider truck in person. It was great to see such a huge turnout for a great cause.

Me trying to come up Shoot the Moon

Joey from High-Tech Off Road on Shoot The Moon

CamelBack

My carnage for the day, bent my Hi-Lift :shaking:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Did anyone in your group make it up shoot the moon? I would love to see that ZJ do it.

Here are a couple of my better pics, I didn't get many. We ran across a fun part of rock creek, 1c, winch hill, cemetery, a bunch of blues, and some good lines up the side at the end of crawler ridge.

·
Registered
72 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts