JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got some pics uploaded from our trip. Wish I had some better ones but seems we spent more time driving than taking pictures :)

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Looks like a real good time. Good looking Jeep too :beer:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like a real good time. Good looking Jeep too :beer:
Thanks, While I was able to hang with the rubis on all trails I did find that the 3.73 gearing is a no go on the rocks!!! While they where crawling I was clutching so much to keep my speed down my leg started cramping and I started smelling clutch lol. 4.88 gears and an ARB locker are going in Wednesday. And if I sell my motorcycle anytime soon an atlas tcase.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awesome pics! love rausch, love that one huge rock on the comp course probably one of my favorite obstacles
Ha ha yup! Going up is no problem. It's the going down that had me worried. The JKU that did it before me braked and his rear end got "really" lite!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that one looks like a road into the fog it is quite creepy looking

cool pics
The fog was annoying! It was so dense you could barely see 10 feet ahead and being our first time we got lost often! The pic that shows a decent into the fog is actually a decent into a lake! We where contemplating if we wanted to try it. But not knowing how deep it was and none of us had snorkels we opted out.

As soon as he gives it to me my buddy has a video of us busting through the fog.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
The fog was annoying! It was so dense you could barely see 10 feet ahead and being our first time we got lost often! The pic that shows a decent into the fog is actually a decent into a lake! We where contemplating if we wanted to try it. But not knowing how deep it was and none of us had snorkels we opted out.

As soon as he gives it to me my buddy has a video of us busting through the fog.
Lake Christie? Definitely don't wanna try THAT one without a snorkel...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts