JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was a great day out on the trails! We ended up with 6 JKs, a TJ and an FJ. We covered a lot of ground and lots of different terrain and obstacles. Not too much in the way of carnage. One rear fender was forcefully removed courtesy of a rock, the FJ took some body damage from a stump (stupid me didn't get a picture), and I tacoed my drivers side front sway bar connection. There is a ton of pictures and videos from the trip and I will get it started right now.

The full album can be found here --- http://www.everythingoff-road.com/thumbnails.php?album=72&page=9

eggwhite93 - Marc - green 2 door
bobbiejk - Bobbie - blue 4 door
numb_crna - Ron - orange 2 door
JeepFish - Joe - red rock 4 door
Spedly - Steve - white 2 door
thaduke2003 - Mark(shaggy) - red 2 door

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

opps

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
913 Posts
My step dad sent me these today. I'm going to work on getting the rest. They were mostly of tombstone though I think.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Again thanks to Mark and Mike for the great spotting. I had a great time and it was nice to meet everyone. I look forward to doing it again soon. :beer:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Blue trails? Or a mix of green/blue or blue/black.

Nice pictures!! I need to get out there agian

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Marc: Your rig is looking BADASS!!! Looks like you had a great time. Can't wait to go wheelin with you guys when I get home! :beer::)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
We hit a little bit of everything. Mostly blues but there were some blacks in there. It was my first time up there on the new suspension, Rock Krawler 2.5 Max and I am sooooo happy with how that set up worked for me!

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Pics look great! Sounds like you all hit some good trails and had a good time, man that weather looks nicer than my last visits there. Awesome pics.

How are you liking the rockers on the road driving? Are those wheels 15x10?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How are you liking the rockers on the road driving? Are those wheels 15x10?
The Rockers were outstanding out there! They are very livable (subjective I know) on the street. Not super loud and they have been very good in the rain. Much better in the rain and off road than my wife's Dick Cepek Mud Country 35s. The are Black Rock 15"X10".

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
My step dad sent me these today. I'm going to work on getting the rest. They were mostly of tombstone though I think.

Tough to tell which line you took on Tombstone. There's 3 main lines....Right side which is some rocks, Center which is the v-notch, and Left which is a 4' rock face.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Awesome pictures! Looks like you guys had a good time.

I'll have to get out there with you guys sometime when the wife and I get back from FL.

:beer:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tough to tell which line you took on Tombstone. There's 3 main lines....Right side which is some rocks, Center which is the v-notch, and Left which is a 4' rock face.
We took the right line. Next time I want to take one of the others.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
How'd ya manage to taco the disco?
Not quite sure. I was attempting a hill climb off l3 and I was having trouble getting up over a set of rocks. There was a pop and then there was a sway bar connection in the shape of a banana. It was only disconnected by way of the e-disco up until that point.

This video shows where I was having trouble.

YouTube - ‪MVI_1578.AVI‬‏

1 - 20 of 37 Posts