JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
be a unoffical group from 4wd.com forum at rausch creek the 20th and 21st of october, ill be wheeling both days and campign overnite at the park. all welcome

·
Registered
749 Posts
be a unoffical group from 4wd.com forum at rausch creek the 20th and 21st of october, ill be wheeling both days and campign overnite at the park. all welcome
He man, our club was just there 23rd(JEEPs "R" US) and I don't know when our next trail ride is until our meeting this Wed. I'll keep your invite at the top of my list, I had a ball up Rausch. > Font Aussie Locker sure helped. Camping out will be great, you'll be up by the play Ground. I saw a Rescue Sahara 4" lift with 35's, and 2 dr, also about four more JK's pulled in all together as a group.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If I can get rocker protection by then, I'd be up for it. Unfortunately, modding any time soon looks a little bleak, but anything's possilbe.

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you dont NEED rocker skids for this run, theres gonna be some complete stockers including a stock FJ cruiser

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah, I'm a nancy though :D . I say I'm gonna take it easy and then once I get there, my mind will change in a heart beat and that metal equivalent of balsa wood that they formed the body panels outta are gonna go mush ;) . Go big or go home and all that jazz....but I really need to hit the trail so a deal with the devil, err...wife will be in the mix.

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the way i like to work it is i tell her that if i dont get the parts i need (want) something will break and it will be more expensive than just letting me get the thing i want. lucky for me she knows nothing about jeeps at all

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
the way i like to work it is i tell her that if i dont get the parts i need (want) something will break and it will be more expensive than just letting me get the thing i want. lucky for me she knows nothing about jeeps at all
Now the cat is out of the bag! Didn't you know you aren't supposed to say stuff like this out loud. Even if it is true!

:D

·
Registered
749 Posts
Aw [email protected], my wife just read this over my shoulder, and she gave me the strangest:rolleyes: look, ok I gotta re-think my tactic's all over again. The (NVA) North Vietnamese Army was easier to figure out than a Wife.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts