JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great weekend up at RC. There was some pretty heavy rain on Friday night and again Saturday night. The rain Friday was so hard that it destroyed my friend's awning on his camper....

Foggy

Still Foggy...

Checking clearance. The shocks have ~1" of uptravel to go on full bumpstop. Tire rubs on the rear bumper, as expected.

lil off-cambering on O Trails optional black lines

Pizza Rock on Trail18 after we cleared all the stacked rocks away from it

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Looks like a good time, sorry I
Missed it
Any Pics from the red lion? :beer:

·
Registered
367 Posts
This reminds me of home. It's been about 3 1/2 years since I've been to Rausch Creek. :-( Looks like another good time!

Still having fun on the west coast now though!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Looks like another great day at RC. Ben if you ever have an empty seat and wouldn't mind a refugee from orefield tagging along with you I would love to go. It's been toooo looong since I've been out on the trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a good time, sorry I
Missed it
Any Pics from the red lion? :beer:
No RedLion run this time. ate and drink at camp....:beer:

Nice pics. Rig is lookin good.

This reminds me of home. It's been about 3 1/2 years since I've been to Rausch Creek. :-( Looks like another good time!

Still having fun on the west coast now though!
There's a few good trails out west id like to visit someday..... :beer:

Looks like another great day at RC. Ben if you ever have an empty seat and wouldn't mind a refugee from orefield tagging along with you I would love to go. It's been toooo looong since I've been out on the trails.
Don we're headin out in July. Ill be in touch. I 'should' have an empty seat provided my bro-in-law gets his ass in gear and finishes his rig up enough to drive it. :beer:

Very sweet. Lovin the cage. Is she much warmer now with the outer vents non-functional?
Its not to bad actually. With the A/C on max and the air on recycle it still cools down pretty fast. I think its actually worse having all the carpet and junk out....the floor gets ungodly hot. :beer:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Ben you need some bedliner

Mall krawler I may have an open seat for this ride, will
Know closer to it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts