JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife's cousin bought a white 2010 rubicon last week and wanted to break it in at Rausch. We did mostly blues.

YouTube - rausch creek 3/13/11

He didn't make it through the smoothie. I didn't try

my co-pilot

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It had a name and a pic of a Jeep sunk up to the hood:shaking: I don't mind mud, I hate deep water

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Nice way to break it in. That's the good thing about Rausch, if the mud hole has a name it's a good idea to stay out of it.:bawling:. I don't like the mud

Agreed ...done mud and water. Not a fan.

Looks like y'all had fun. Can't wait to take my boy up there this April or May. :beer::beer:

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Great pics. Makes me miss the trail even more. I'm ready for a run...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a good time. My daughter asked if we could go every weekend. Definitely waiting until it gets warmer to go again. Some of the trails were closed due to the trail being in bad condition from the weather.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Sweet, new Jeep break in:) Mine had less than 200 miles on it when I took it to K1 for some rock krawling.

·
Registered
182 Posts
It was a good time. My daughter asked if we could go every weekend. Definitely waiting until it gets warmer to go again. Some of the trails were closed due to the trail being in bad condition from the weather.
Glad you enjoyed Rausch Creek. I go once a month there. Love it. Has something for every level of Jeep.

salt life

1 - 8 of 8 Posts