JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well in advance, just to give any and everyone a chance to make it, but looking to get a JK group (all welcome!) to Rasuch on Saturday January 5th, and an optional day in the 6th. Just with alll the holidays and planning, better to look far ahead. Hope some can make it, details can be posted later. Just post here is you are interested!

Tyler

·
Registered
749 Posts
Tyler. Definitely interested, I'm going to try to make this one(99%), I know you guy's had a great ride last time just from your great picture's.
Thx for the invite

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
happy to have you, the more the merrier! Hope some more of you all will make it!

·
Registered
749 Posts
happy to have you, the more the merrier! Hope some more of you all will make it!
Should have a few on here for this one,...quite a few PA folks & also some MD, NJ I think.

·
Registered
306 Posts
If I have my JK by then I could be very interested in this.
You definitely should come if you can, these are some pics I took from the last big JK run at Rausch in October. I think there were 22 JKs a couple of TJs and a Chevy.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Barring anything outta the ordinary, I should be able to make it out for at least one day. I met up with W3CSX to pick up some tow hooks after your last run and just being in the gas station parking lot got me jonesing to get back out :D .

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey this looks great! I've been up to RC a couple times with the Maryland Jeep club. RC is a great time and it has something for everyone!

I'll be looking to go on this run.

Any of you Maryland type, please feel free to come check us out at marylandjeepclub.org, it'll be nice to have more JKers around.

Also, come on over to Hooter in Laurel this coming Tuesday Night (20 November) for one of our monthly meet'ngreets.

We typically meet in Frederick, Laurel, and Annapolis monthly. Recently we've added a Southern MD meet for those down towards Waldorf, and we're talking about setting up something North of Baltimore too. Some folk make all the meetings, most folk make some of the meetings. :D

Happy Trails!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just might try to make it over to the meeting, will see how the wife feels with all teh holiday stuff going on. Anyways, hope any and all can make it on January 5th, at Rausch Creek this is an all jeep meet and ride, so if you have buddies feel free to join.

·
Registered
54 Posts
my 4x4 club hits there regularly...

I havent been..refuse to tow anything across PA...

and now I even refuse to DRIVE anything across PA..(honeymoon in gettysburg...wifes idea)...:pissed:

take pictures...tell me how it went...:grinpimp:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm going to be there. With a little luck I'll be testing out the new lift.:D

Jacks Or Better,

I have thought of joining this group. Thanks for the invite. I'm only in Columbia, maybe I'll see you tomorrow.

Jason

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I plan on wheeling all day Saturday and at least the morning on Sunday.

Jason:

You defitely going to Chez Hoot tonight? I was thinking about heading over there, might bring the wife not sure yet. Email me if you are definite, or give me shout on my cell.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You defitely going to Chez Hoot tonight? I was thinking about heading over there, might bring the wife not sure yet. Email me if you are definite, or give me shout on my cell.
Tyler,

I'm in. Hmm Wings. I'll give you a call this afternoon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Awesome I look forward to seeing you there. The official time we post is typically 7pm to be at the Hooties, but folk usually start showing up at 6. We stand around looking at and talking Jeeps for a good while before we actually look for seats.

Jump on in and introduce yourselves. I'll be on the lookout for some more JKs!
I'll be in the Steel Blue "Saharacon in the making". :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ok: here is the link for all the info regarding Rausch Creek next weekend. I Know it's THAT site, but it's where it all started for me!

Basics:
Saturday January 5th: meet at staging area at 9am
Sunday January 6th: meet at the staging area at 8:30am
Group name: JK forums

http://www.jk-forum.com/showthread.php?p=278249#post278249
I wish I would have seen this sooner, I would have loved to go.........OH, wait, I did go.....Thanks again for a great day Tyler

1 - 19 of 19 Posts