JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few pics from my run sunday. Big thanks to the north jersey jeep club for letting me tag along sunday or else i would have no one to go with.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Looks like a fun time. Like mall krawler said yellow jacket is pretty fun.

Sorry I bailed on for sunday. I bent my right rear shock at some point saturday and didn't realize it until we got back to the hotel. My back was also killing me by the end of the day. I think its time for some suspension seats in the jk.

·
Registered
720 Posts
hey were you at rausch for koh? i thought i saw your jeep minus the RK sticker there
Yeah I dropped it off with Justin and watch a little bit of the race. The wife had the stickers taken off when she thought she was going to have sell it.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Heres a few pics from my run sunday. Big thanks to the north jersey jeep club for letting me tag along sunday or else i would have no one to go with.
Glad we could help out a fellow JK'er.

Our club is generally up at RC the third Sunday of each month. We also wheel Big Dogs, Metowee, AOA (new place under development in Shamoken), and lots of private land (always with owner's permission). Anyone in the area (including PA and NY) with a Jeep is welcome to join.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts