JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Getting enough paint in the text cut out to prevent rust?

1) get a small can of rustoleum, dump it in, swirl it around, and let the excess run out

2) hold the rattle can nozzle right up the the text cut out and let her rip

Thoughts?

·
Registered
931 Posts
i guess i'm not understanding. why wouldn't you just spray the sliders instead of dipping them? would like to see the finished product though. evo makes good shit!:beer:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is trying to figure out how to paint the inside of the slider do that waste does not go in through the evocut out and cause the slider to rust on the inside.

Thoughts?

I have no clue.

This^^^

·
Registered
3,692 Posts

And go to town with thin paint...

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
931 Posts
rustoleum has a new grip handle that is like 3 bucks that will fit on any spray can. i bought it the last time i got some bedliner and it is amazing. :beer:

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
rustoleum has a new grip handle that is like 3 bucks that will fit on any spray can. i bought it the last time i got some bedliner and it is amazing. :beer:
Love this handle. Got one for myself and my father. Been using it for about a month. I like that you can grip up to 3 fingers on the trigger which let's you spray longer without getting tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Love this handle. Got one for myself and my father. Been using it for about a month. I like that you can grip up to 3 fingers on the trigger which let's you spray longer without getting tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You get tired when you spraypaint? :laughing2:

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Is the area where the letter cutout is just one plate, or are they cut out of a boxed portion??? (I can't tell from the pic)

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Meh.. I used the little red straw off a can of WD40. :)

:laughing::laughing: ...I tried to "engineer" that and ended up very happy that I was wearing a crappy pair of sunglasses. :beer::beer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts