JKOwners Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Had some swamp ass today from eating too much salad last night. Splater marks to prove it!

At least I wiped WRANGLERV8!

Even left a couple scars in the toilet just so my wife knows I mean business!
I give it a...

10(since it covered the entire bowl)
8(1 for wiping and 7 for showing it;))

33 my friend!

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Yeah I am reading this on the bowl and I think my ass just clenched up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Ok,so I guess Karma bit me in the ass(no pun intended).Last night I was helping my 2 year old with her DD and when she finished,I leaned and my phone fell out of my pocket straight into the toilet bowl.Sorry,no pics:laughing:.I grabbed it out of the bowl,dried it off,threw it in a zip-lock bag with some rice and let it sit overnight.This morning I took some Clorox wipes and thoroughly wiped it down,put the battery and SD card in and fired it up.So far so good.I guess we'll see how long it lasts.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Ok,so I guess Karma bit me in the ass(no pun intended).Last night I was helping my 2 year old with her DD and when she finished,I leaned and my phone fell out of my pocket straight into the toilet bowl.Sorry,no pics:laughing:.I grabbed it out of the bowl,dried it off,threw it in a zip-lock bag with some rice and let it sit overnight.This morning I took some Clorox wipes and thoroughly wiped it down,put the battery and SD card in and fired it up.So far so good.I guess we'll see how long it lasts.
Dude...that is fucking disgusting. I coudn't put the handset up to my face to make a call after that :laughing:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
someone has the budweiser shits?

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.