JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Haha my girlfriend saw me reading this thread over my shoulder. I explained to her that it isn't even close to the weirdest/nastiest shit on here, and to never screen watch when I'm in the TP. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
try explaining the blue waffle to the wife who walks by and sees it on the laptop screen

·
Comfortably Numb
12,269 Posts
Maybe we should start a support group "turd lookers anonymous".:laughing: "Hey I'm Larry and I'm a turd looker... it all started one day on this Jeep forum....."

Seriously though, other than the occasional "come here honey you've gotta see this one" I'd never show my poo to anybody else. It's just beyond weird. But I did notice you keep your toilet nice and clean so I guess you get an A+ for that.
Haw, Pictured below is a picture taken by a "ToiletCam" set up where Larry works proving that he hangs out in the bathroom and takes pictures of others poo. Turd lurker!! :thefinger:

Attachments

·
Banned
5,598 Posts
Pretty clean execution, but how do you not piss when you take a shit?

I say it's photo choped or you got a really weird playdoh supplies!

I give it a

10 For not wiping again! Dirty Bastard!

Total 31 on the jkristie44 poo scale. Not bad!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Pretty clean execution, but how do you not piss when you take a shit?

I say it's photo choped or you got a really weird playdoh supplies!

I give it a

10 For not wiping again! Dirty Bastard!

Total 31 on the jkristie44 poo scale. Not bad!
I never thought about the no piss.:laughing:I try to keep it neat for better picture presentation,hence the no toilet paper.I always snap the pic then wipe,btw.

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
look what i gave birth to at work

JK i found it on google images
You're full of shit... well, not anymore - but you get the point.

Edit: I do believe this image has been digitally altered... note the similar dark spots on the bowl behind the poo.
This is clearly a photoshopped image. How dare you besmirch the integrity of the poo thread, you lowballing sonovabitch...

Just kiddin - that's some hi quality caca for a GIS

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
That should be McDonald's new advertising image. :)

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.