1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
5,598 Posts
We need to have a rating system:

1-10 for form-how well it lines up in the toilet
1-10 for color
1-10 for texture (solid to watery)
1-10 for not wiping you ass you dirty bastard!

I will give you a

and a 10 for walking around with a sticky ass all day!

toatal score 31. Nice job!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well thank you for the high score.Seriously,my buddies and I trade pics often and the running joke is that I really and truly need a flat head screwdriver to chop up my turds to get them to flush.I have one in every bathroom I use.Next time,I'll take a pic of the "business end" of the screwdriver.:laughing:

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
Well thank you for the high score.Seriously,my buddies and I trade pics often and the running joke is that I really and truly need a flat head screwdriver to chop up my turds to get them to flush.I have one in every bathroom I use.Next time,I'll take a pic of the "business end" of the screwdriver.:laughing:
Dude you need some fiber. You're colon is gonna lock up one of these days.:eek:

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
This has breached new levels of Wrong.....LOL

·
Registered
3,689 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
what the fuck is wrong with me?????????????why am i looking at this
Maybe we should start a support group "turd lookers anonymous".:laughing: "Hey I'm Larry and I'm a turd looker... it all started one day on this Jeep forum....."

Seriously though, other than the occasional "come here honey you've gotta see this one" I'd never show my poo to anybody else. It's just beyond weird. But I did notice you keep your toilet nice and clean so I guess you get an A+ for that.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Maybe we should start a support group "turd lookers anonymous".:laughing: "Hey I'm Larry and I'm a turd looker... it all started one day on this Jeep forum....."

Seriously though, other than the occasional "come here honey you've gotta see this one" I'd never show my poo to anybody else. It's just beyond weird. But I did notice you keep your toilet nice and clean so I guess you get an A+ for that.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Damnit, Larry. Thanks a fkn lot. I saw the thread keep coming up....but I says, I says....."Nope...not gonna click on that twisted shit thread. I don't wanna see fellow jeepers BM's." :shaking:

Then I see your name pop up.....and I says, I says....."Well that Larry is a pretty funny guy. Lets see what he has to say. I can do this! Just scroll through the other pics/ posts quickly....quickly. It won't hurt."

But then I just slowly start to scroll down, getting an eye-full of the JKO Turd Bowl. So I says, I says....."What in the HELL is wrong with me??? Do I have issues? Do I need therapy or sex to fulfill this obvious void in my life???"

Now I get to share this bombshell with my psychiatrist?????

.....that I am indeed a SILENT TURD WATCHER?????

:pissed:

And yea......geeze. I thought "What a clean throne" too. I really did. :bawling:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.