JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have few parts laying around the shop (Fishers, IN 46037). If interested please contact me at [email protected], Sorry just much easier then checking all the boards and emails head straight to the phone. I'll be out of town from 1-5 to 1-11. So email me for 1st dibs and i"ll ship when i get back in town.

1. (2) Heater and A/C control Units,both are in excellent working condition just swapped them out for ones with the hardtop button $30 each shipped OBO.

2. Passenger side Factory light guard. Used but in excellent condition. $25 shipped OBO.

3. License plate bracket. Used condition missing two rear tabs doesn't affect mounting. $25 Shipped OBO

SORRY NO PICTURES OF THE LAST 3 AT THIS TIME

4. Got a set of hardtop struts and all the hardware ( nuts and spacers and such). Taken off a shattered rear glass. $25 Shipped OBO.

5. Also got the Hardtop hinges and hardware just got to find the misplaced one but it's around here. $20 Shipped OBO

6. Passenger Half Door upper window. Frame is good Plastic window has a hole ( about quarter size ). Best Offer (actual shipping )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts