JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,092 Posts
Save your money for better quality bumpers... :shitstorm:

Seriously, if one of them floats your boat, have at it. Personally though, if I am dropping a chunk of change on something like a bumper, I'm going to buy a something that is fabricated by hand here in the U.S. over something that is churned off of an assembly line either here or potentially overseas.

There was a whole shitstorm on here a few years ago with Olympic. They really tripped on there dicks in a customer service fiasco, but ultimately did right by the customer after the fact.

· Premium Member
2,533 Posts
I'm in love with the new VKS fab stuff. Seems like stout pieces, good looking, and priced pimptacular

Vandy
Really wish he had his stuff out when I was looking for bumpers, looks like excellent quality products.

· Registered
447 Posts
I have an Olympic front bumper and haven't had any problems with it. I suggest going with something simple and with few moving parts to eliminate potential issues. My bumper is stout and simple to install.

Sent via evil monkey!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.