Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not a big fan of it

·
Registered
60 Posts
I actually really like the "look" but I can see where some wheelers here might not find it as functional as other bumpers.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Not a fan of the big tube bumpers. If the end caps are plastic, the tubes will eventually rust at the ends and look like crap.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I like it, I've always liked the look of tube bumpers on Jeeps, no matter what year they are. Is there a provision for a winch and lights?
"Back in the day" guys would make tube bumpers out of SCH 40 pipe, cap the ends and turn 'em into airtanks.

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Not a big fan of it
X2 I don't like the look or the functionality of them, but we all have different tastes and my junk looks like crap to some.

There is a lifted JK around here with similar bumpers. The front seems to fit fine, but the rear one, just leaves too much exposed and doesn't look right at all.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
the look is ok. I would go with the Rugged Ridge front tube bumper though... i think they make a winch ready version? I know ive seen one with fairlead cut out on it so i can only assume

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about the rear bumper? The only reason I ask is because I like their price and it's a definite upgrade from the stock bumpers. By the way, off-road lights can be added on (not sure about a winch, though).

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Are these actual pictures of the bumpers fitted or are they photoshop images, because if you look at the top picture the section between the tubes the tire looks distored, maybe I am just seeing things not sure. :confused:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure...got them from the Quadratec website...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are these actual pictures of the bumpers fitted or are they photoshop images, because if you look at the top picture the section between the tubes the tire looks distored, maybe I am just seeing things not sure. :confused:
Funny...I just noticed the distortion...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey!

I think they look very cool....

Having said that, I now have the front removed, for my Stubby....

But I did run it for a long time. I like it alot

·
Registered
900 Posts
A little retro looking to suit me. The only tube type bumper I've seen that I almost like is the Mopar unit. Then again, you have aftermarket bumpers and I'm still running the stockers sooooooo..............:thefinger:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess that's my main problem...if the stock bumpers weren't plastic, I may not be compelled to look for replacements...I mean, why would an almost 4000 lb. vehicle have PLASTIC bumpers?! It bothers me every time I look at my JEEP. Not to mention, I have the bumpers without tow hooks and fog lights...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts