JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
I like it, I've always liked the look of tube bumpers on Jeeps, no matter what year they are. Is there a provision for a winch and lights?
"Back in the day" guys would make tube bumpers out of SCH 40 pipe, cap the ends and turn 'em into airtanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How about the rear bumper? The only reason I ask is because I like their price and it's a definite upgrade from the stock bumpers. By the way, off-road lights can be added on (not sure about a winch, though).

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Are these actual pictures of the bumpers fitted or are they photoshop images, because if you look at the top picture the section between the tubes the tire looks distored, maybe I am just seeing things not sure. :confused:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not sure...got them from the Quadratec website...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are these actual pictures of the bumpers fitted or are they photoshop images, because if you look at the top picture the section between the tubes the tire looks distored, maybe I am just seeing things not sure. :confused:
Funny...I just noticed the distortion...

·
Registered
898 Posts
A little retro looking to suit me. The only tube type bumper I've seen that I almost like is the Mopar unit. Then again, you have aftermarket bumpers and I'm still running the stockers sooooooo..............:thefinger:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I guess that's my main problem...if the stock bumpers weren't plastic, I may not be compelled to look for replacements...I mean, why would an almost 4000 lb. vehicle have PLASTIC bumpers?! It bothers me every time I look at my JEEP. Not to mention, I have the bumpers without tow hooks and fog lights...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.