JKOwners Forum banner

Raleigh, NC - need help with BB next Thursday 12/22

947 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Djstorm100 
#1 ·
I posted previously that I am surprising the wife next Thursday with a lift, wheels and tires. Problem is, it has to be done during work hours and fast. I am "borrowing" my wife's Jeep from her parking lot at work (Target, at Brier Creek), taking it home (near Crabtree Valley Mall), installing a Teraflex leveling kit, driving it to 4WP, getting the wheels and tires swapped (33" BFG AT KOs and ProComp 7032s), then parking the Jeep back off at her work in the same spot.

My front door neighbor was going to help out, but is now going to NY with his family and won't be available. Although I can do it by myself, I would rather have someone else with me, just in case.

Can anyone join me next Thursday morning, say 9:30-10am-ish at my house, once I arrive with my wife's JK? I have everything we need to do the job. However, if you have tools and jackstands, we can do both front and rear at the same time and save an hour or two.

Let me know. Thanks!

#2 ·
Never mind guys. My neighbor's plans changed and they won't be going to NY after all. He can lend a hand! I'll post pics of the entire operation. Merry Christmas to all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.