JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - This is getting old. This morning in Placerville, it started hailing. It's 26 degree's up in Kingvale and snowing in Tahoe. At this rate, maybe we can run Fordyce and Rubicon in what, August? Please, just one day of 80 degree's!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
It's 98 in Jackson, Mississippi right now. High tomorrow is 102 :shaking:

·
'merica
2,237 Posts
OK - This is getting old. This morning in Placerville, it started hailing. It's 26 degree's up in Kingvale and snowing in Tahoe. At this rate, maybe we can run Fordyce and Rubicon in what, August? Please, just one day of 80 degree's!!!
Global warming!!!!:thefinger:

·
4,005 Posts
I'm sick of the rain :bawling: I want it to be warm enough to go to the river already. But with snow in the mountains, I don't see that happening anytime soon :(

·
'merica
2,237 Posts
I'm sick of the rain :bawling: I want it to be warm enough to go to the river already. But with snow in the mountains, I don't see that happening anytime soon :(
you can go on the river now...just make sure you're wearing a wetsuit!!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I am so sick of this weather. Not only because I am still having to pay to keep my house warm (30's in the morning in June, wtf?!), but also because I wan't to be able to go out on a weekend WITHOUT getting wet and cold.

And yet more this weekend. GAH!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yea me to our snow pack is still growing we are at 327% of normal snow pack today was the first 76 degree day. Yellowstone's east entrance is still closed because of all the snow there is going to be some flooding big time when and if summer ever gets here. People are still skiing and snowboarding on the tram at Jackson hole mountain resort this is crazy.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Yea me to our snow pack is still growing we are at 327% of normal snow pack today was the first 76 degree day. Yellowstone's east entrance is still closed because of all the snow there is going to be some flooding big time when and if summer ever gets here. People are still skiing and snowboarding on the tram at Jackson hole mountain resort this is crazy.
Ya I heard sugarbowl and some other resorts were open this weekend...what the hell Is going on...

·
Registered
492 Posts
sugar bowl and a few others are gonna be open July 4th weekend !

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Yeah! I'm in construction trucking.....setup all afternoon for our jobs just so I can get up at 4 am and cancel all the jobs for rain!!!

And everyone still sets it up for that small chicken shit chance the weather guy is wrong!!

Fucking killing me!!!:bawling:

How in the hell are we suppose to pave anything??? Temps are to cold.....:shaking:

On a good note its my sons birthday! He made it to 13 yrs old. Fucking miracle!! :innocent:

Rant over please carry on.......:beer:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes Wheeling this weekend

Yes, still plan to wheel Sunday, maybe Monday as well. I'm hearing Rubicon is open but very wet and they are asking everyone to stay off until it dries out. I think maybe we try Fordyce atleast to the first xing from Eagle Lakes to see how high the creek is. That or we can do Wentworth Springs. We'll find something. There has to be a rock somewhere that's not under snow!!!

It's still raining as of this (Monday) AM. BUT - FORECAST CALLING FOR 80 DEGREES THIS WEEKEND!!!! FINALLY!!! :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yes, still plan to wheel Sunday, maybe Monday as well. I'm hearing Rubicon is open but very wet and they are asking everyone to stay off until it dries out. I think maybe we try Fordyce atleast to the first xing from Eagle Lakes to see how high the creek is. That or we can do Wentworth Springs. We'll find something. There has to be a rock somewhere that's not under snow!!!

It's still raining as of this (Monday) AM. BUT - FORECAST CALLING FOR 80 DEGREES THIS WEEKEND!!!! FINALLY!!! :beer::beer::beer:
According to the running thread on Pirate, there is 4-5ft of snow covering large sections of it. They are saying its going to be quite a while before "regular" trail rigs can make it through.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts