JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got (5) Raceline Monster beadlocks (17x9.5) with 35" MT/R Kevlars.

Asking $2300 for the set. I'll split them, but would rather sell together. The wheels are in great shape. The rock rings are scratched, gouged, and basically just used for what rock rings are for, but still function rather well. I've never had a leak and I've never lost torque on any of the 32 bolts around each ring. The tires have ~13k miles on them and while they have been wheeled, they are in fairly good shape with no huge chunks out of them and lots of tread left.

I'm in Iraq now and I have a new set of axles on order that will probably go on around the first week of September. I'd like to get a buyer that's interested, but willing to wait until then to get them.

Might consider a partial trade if you have a set of cheap wheel/tires with a 17" diameter and 6x5.5" bolt pattern that I can use if/when I decide to flat tow.

Also, I might be willing to arrange for you to pick them up prior to my return if you have a set of JK wheels/tires that you wouldn't mind letting me swap on and use until I complete my axle swap.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Hmm. Tempting. I've been looking at these wheels since my 18" spyderlocks are hard to find tires 37" and up in what I want. What's the BS on these wheels?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Returned your PM. I'll take them. If we can arrange for someone to meet me at your JKs location for the sale I'll drive down and get them.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks, highoctane! This was a seamless deal that made my next build phase that much easier!

For the record, the asking price was met. Current value for this setup is set at $2300 (it ain't all in the pic). ;)

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Got home and cleaned them up with a brush and car wash. Installed and test drove. These are easily 1 1/4" taller than my 50% worn mud grapplers in the same 35/12.50 size. How I put up with the noise the nittos made is beyond me, these MT/R kevlars are quiet! They have a hard right pull and shake like hell, prob from flat spots, but it should even out with a good highway drive. Thanks again!!

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
people dont beleive me when i say the MTR's are quiet... got the same tires and (almost) a set of racelines in 35x15's....

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
people dont beleive me when i say the MTR's are quiet... got the same tires and (almost) a set of racelines in 35x15's....
how do you "almost" get a set of racelines....you either have them or you dont! :laughing: :laughing:

I have the MTRs as well...really good tire!

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got home and cleaned them up with a brush and car wash. Installed and test drove. These are easily 1 1/4" taller than my 50% worn mud grapplers in the same 35/12.50 size. How I put up with the noise the nittos made is beyond me, these MT/R kevlars are quiet! They have a hard right pull and shake like hell, prob from flat spots, but it should even out with a good highway drive. Thanks again!!

That's weird. Those tires were always smooth as butter for me. I didn't think a radial tire would develop flat spots like bias ply tires do, but maybe that's it.

They are quiet, though, that's for sure and I LOVE them in the rocks. SOO glad that GY finally is making the 38's so I can get me a set of them now.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
how do you "almost" get a set of racelines....you either have them or you dont! :laughing: :laughing:

I have the MTRs as well...really good tire!
Welll... what do u consider a set... I consider a set "4"...

i dont have 4...i have 2...so " I almost have a SET of Racelines...

working on getting the remaining 2 or 3 to make a "SET"..

was that simple math equation able to clarify this for you...cause i could also draw a simple diagram if you are more of a visual person..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts