JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,653 Posts
Terrible picture of my rig here but:

This was my first experience with bead locks and I have to say that they assembled with ease and there was absolutely no fight to getting my tires on them. They center themselves (for the most part) and the fit and finish is fantastic.

There should be plenty of these available early next month. If you're looking for a set RCO can make you a sweet deal on them. :)

If you have questions about the install process or anything of that nature let me know. If you want some better pictures I should have some if it dries up here. I'm not hoping that it does, we've been without rain for months. :)

Marcus

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,653 Posts
I think its an AWESOME pic, Marcus ..:smokin:
Those flares up front make my tires look like 37s. I never thought 285s would look so big man!

On a serious note...it looks like hell. There's all kinds of parts missing on it! Control arms, front flares, rockers, ect ect. LOL!

Thanks anyway! Green beer on me when I see you next. :) :beer:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A few questions:
Anybody running 37" MTR's with these? Any rubbing at full rear drop?

Currently running the AEV's, like how the tires are tucked into the fenders, don't like how the left inside rear tire rubs on the swaybar extension rod at full drop. The Allied's have less backspace, but a greater width.

Concerned I may be back at the same point if I buy these. With 12.5" wide tires, how far are they sticking out past the stock flare.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Here's my rig...Marcus' twin

Andre what kind of rings are those? They look MF'in sweet.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,653 Posts
A few questions:
Anybody running 37" MTR's with these? Any rubbing at full rear drop?

Currently running the AEV's, like how the tires are tucked into the fenders, don't like how the left inside rear tire rubs on the swaybar extension rod at full drop. The Allied's have less backspace, but a greater width.

Concerned I may be back at the same point if I buy these. With 12.5" wide tires, how far are they sticking out past the stock flare.
I'll go run over something tomorrow and see if I rub anywhere. I'm on a 2 door, might be different for me. I have no rear bump stops yet either. This could turn into a comp-cutting afternoon my man! LOL

Marcus

1 - 13 of 13 Posts