JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Are you on other forums?

It is kind of hard for a guy to sell something with no other posts or history than what is in a single for sale thread.

Are there others on the forum who you can use as a reference?

I'm interested in the wheel.

Why only one?

Is it used or new?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Owner: TWF
621 Posts
Have dude ship it COD. If it doesn't show up you don't pay.

As a Raceline dealer that is WELL below dealer cost. It is a good deal if dude isn't scaming. For me to buy it (which I don't need it) it would be COD or nothing on someone with no history.

Are you on other forums?

It is kind of hard for a guy to sell something with no other posts or history than what is in a single for sale thread.

Are there others on the forum who you can use as a reference?

I'm interested in the wheel.

Why only one?

Is it used or new?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If someone wants to do COD, I have no problem doing that. I messed up on an order. Stuck the wheel in a corner of my house and completely forgot about it. year later I am spring cleaning and low and behold, I have a wheel. I can't use it so I'm trying to sell it on here.

·
Registered
181 Posts
This guy is ligit. He is my good buddy that I have known now for 12 years. He has a LJ and (hence the name) and really only posts on colorado4x4.org as that is our local forum. I told him to post here to help him sell since he had a mental lapse when ordering beadlocks.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Someone should buy this and then contact Rooster for his 4 for the price of 3 deal to complete the set.

If I wasn't leaning towards 60s with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern, I would have bought this already.

You can get radial IROKs and radial Pitbull Rockers in 37x12.50R15s.

Or, 15x8 Racelines would work great with 35x13.50R15 BFG Krawlers on a 2 dr JK.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,520 Posts
pm sent

1 - 18 of 18 Posts