JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know I post a lot in this subforum, seems like I'm always complaining about something, but this sincerely pisses me off.

http://www.kcentv.com/story/24102924/texas-teacher

It's cool that the president sent a hand written note to a concerned citizen, I get that. But the fact that he hand writes a two-page letter defending his own bullshit policies to a school teacher, but the families of servicemen/women killed overseas get a fucking printed form letter with his signature STAMPED on it PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF. :flipoff:

Why the fuck does a complaint about your policies warrant a GD two page, hand written letter, but every single family gets a GD form letter you can't even be bothered to actually sign? I wouldn't even sell that piece of garbage, I'd burn that shit.:flame:

Sorry for the unnecessarily vulgar rant, but this really got to me for some reason. :shitstorm: Too much BS these days.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Lol, why is this even remotely news worthy?

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I read that the guy didn't care about the letter response but I find it funny that he has it listed for 24k for sale, and right there with you on the computer generated sympathy cards....

·
Registered
5,286 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
....this asshole has no respect for anyone but himself.
This is the root of the problem. Fucker doesn't give two shits about anybody.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Our POS President referred to the political opposition as "teabaggers" in his hand written response on civility.

Here's a copy of the letter. http://o.dailycaller.com/thedailycaller/#!/entry/really-mr-president-alleged-obama-letter-to-texas-school-teacher,5297616b025312186c931a4c/1

I'd bet money It was done on purpose and with malice....this asshole has no respect for anyone but himself.
The guy who wrote the letter to Obama used that term as well, so why is it ok for him to use it but not Obama?
“I watched you make fun of tea baggers and your press secretary make fun of Ms. Palin which was especially beneath the dignity of the White House,” wrote the Texas teacher. ....
Ritter was shocked, he claims, when Obama bothered to respond to his letter. He was even more shocked when the president used the word “tea-bagger” himself to describe his political opponents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts