JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rock-Slide Engineering's tail gate table provides over 450 square inches of working surface. The table folds to a mere 1.6 inch thickness when stored. Top surface features tool holder for utensils when preparing lunch and your screw driver when your fixing your rig. Other accessories that hang off the sides are coming soon. $195.00 shipping included.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I have seen these from other companys, but I like the 2 shelves on this unit better! Looks like a nice product, could definatley be handy on our beach outings!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much can it hold

It mounts with 4 self tap screws. This rotor weighs 38lbs and held it good I dont kow how much it can hold.

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
Very Nice,Great Idea :grinpimp:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
It mount with 4 self tap screws. This rotor weighs 38lbs and held it good i dont kow how much it can hold.
Well obviously it will hold a 38 lbs turkey, 38 lbs brisket, or 38 lbs of ribs rubbed down good with some homemade mesquite smoked bbq peppercorn sauce....yeah....freaking awesome piece of engineering there. Definitely need to show this to my wife for a stocking stuffer....ok or next years Christmas since we did Christmas early last week :D

Great work :beer:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well obviously it will hold a 38 lbs turkey, 38 lbs brisket, or 38 lbs of ribs rubbed down good with some homemade mesquite smoked bbq peppercorn sauce....yeah....freaking awesome piece of engineering there. Definitely need to show this to my wife for a stocking stuffer....ok or next years Christmas since we did Christmas early last week :D

Great work :beer:
Hold on ive heard of early Christmas I used to get a gift the day before but we are 6 weeks 1 day and 6 hours and 3 min until Christmas LUCKY!!:thefinger:

·
Registered
120 Posts
has anyone purchased one of these? does it rattle? I HATE rattles!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts