JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I think I'm finally going to put my Sahara up for sale... As I'm really to build a new 2011...

Specs:
2007 Jeep Unlimited Sahara w/ 5.7L HEMI, 5-45RFE Auto
4.5" AEV Nth Degree
35" Toyo Open Country MT's
KMC Addict Wheels 18x9
More (custom) front bumper
Warn 9.5ti
Hanson rear bumper (not pictured)
(10) Baja Design HID lights... :grinpimp:
sPOD, Delta's, Slush mats, KMA light bar, MyGIG, Dana 44 rear, Hard & Soft top and etc, etc, etc... VERY good condition, 32K miles. $54K (OBO) as is or less if I start taking equipment off... email: [email protected]

Many more pics available and I recommend or even insist that if you are serious that you need to fly here to see and drive it... It's in Ormond Beach, FL. Make a vacation out of it, I'm near Daytona Beach....

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I have been asked if I would remove certain items to to reduce the price and the answer is yes.

I can remove bumpers, lights, winch, tire/wheels, lift etc. to greatly reduce to price if someone is interested in that. I have an 2010 Rubicon stock suspension that I could put on it along with factory bumpers that way you could get a HEMI JK and build it as you'd like. I'm open for suggestions. My only reason for selling it, is am ready to build a 2011. Feel free to contact me at: [email protected] or PM me for my cell.

Ben

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
95 Posts
Makes me wish I wouldn't have bought and fixed mine up. To bad it wasn't for sale a year and half ago.
Are the Baja HID lights worth the money?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bad Ass Jeep

I've seen this jeep; I've drooled over this jeep; infact my droole is probably still on it. If anyone wants a jeep that is ready to hit the trail, or just show off, this is it. Ben builds a jeep 110% with nothing overlooked. Good Luck Ben with the sale; I wish I had the jack I would buy it today. Bad Ass Jeep

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've seen this jeep; I've drooled over this jeep; infact my droole is probably still on it. If anyone wants a jeep that is ready to hit the trail, or just show off, this is it. Ben builds a jeep 110% with nothing overlooked. Good Luck Ben with the sale; I wish I had the jack I would buy it today. Bad Ass Jeep
Thank you very much! I do try to keep it clean and the best I can. It's not 100% perfect but it's pretty damn close... :bounce:

Ben

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Dude, thats gross. Don't sell that jeep with those wheels and tires... same goes for the bumpers and tops.

Let me stop by and trade you my wheels and tires, bumper, and top for your gross and nasty parts that you have on that jeep. Then and only then your jeep will be ready to be sold! :laughing:

Good Luck on the sale!

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Man that thing is awesome.

Good luck with the sale Ben, you shouldn't have any trouble at all.

Looking forward to following the new build.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude, thats gross. Don't sell that jeep with those wheels and tires... same goes for the bumpers and tops.

Let me stop by and trade you my wheels and tires, bumper, and top for your gross and nasty parts that you have on that jeep. Then and only then your jeep will be ready to be sold! :laughing:

Good Luck on the sale!
Grant,
You are a wise one you are... You come up with the BEST ideas... Why didn't I think of that....??? You want me to put back on the crome 6059 ProComps? I've still got them....???

Ben

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man that thing is awesome.

Good luck with the sale Ben, you shouldn't have any trouble at all.

Looking forward to following the new build.
Thank you! :D And I think the next one will be "one to watch"... Not quite like Hy Ho Silver was, but still very trick... I've got some new ideas...And yes, it will have a HEMI...

Ben

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, the SUPER SAHARA has been SOLD....!!! And you all know who is the proud (I think) new owner... :bounce: Stay tuned.... ;)

Now, let me see what I can build next.... HMMMMMMMMM???

Ben

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tell us or else :mr-t:
Grant, come on.... you know who.... I'll wait for him to say... :D

He had a smile that Clorox wouldn't take off, I can tell you that...!!!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Man Ben I can't wait to see the next one. Are you doing a 2010 or 2011?
PS congrats on the sale.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man Ben I can't wait to see the next one. Are you doing a 2010 or 2011?
PS congrats on the sale.
2011 Rubicon... SILVER TWO.... :grinpimp:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Honestly, I have no clue. :innocent:
He dones't live to far from you.... hmmmmm... Things that make you go, hmmmmmm.... :smokin:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts