JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
You seem surprised, all the threads were taking up the Chit Chat section so Lance gave us our own area.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
:laughing: I think he means the game ;):laughing:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Thanks for the game papee. :beer:

At some point could you add a couple of features that would be cool?

On the friends' and enemy's list, would it be possible to add their level to the view?

It would also be neat if a player could add a comment to their view of another user's profile to remind them why they're on the naughty or nice list.

Thanks again, and welcome to JKO. :beer:

A

·
0 Posts
why are bananas yellow?
I’ll take a stab at this.

Monkeys are attracted to yellow banana peel and the ever evolving banana plant has exploited this for its very survival and ongoing reproduction.

Monkey poop contains banana seeds along with fertilizer to aid propagation. Monkey poop contains slightly more potassium than say orangutan poop so the banana adapted over time to attract monkeys vs. orangutans and gorillas.

A little know fact, bananas in pre-history were orange when the Central African monkey population was in its infancy.

Another little known fact is that human DNA and poop potassium levels are very close to that of monkeys. Something however went awry in human evolution, unfortunately bananas tend to be detrimental to human pooping.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I’ll take a stab at this.

Monkeys are attracted to yellow banana peel and the ever evolving banana plant has exploited this for its very survival and ongoing reproduction.

Monkey poop contains banana seeds along with fertilizer to aid propagation. Monkey poop contains slightly more potassium than say orangutan poop so the banana adapted over time to attract monkeys vs. orangutans and gorillas.

A little know fact, bananas in pre-history were orange when the Central African monkey population was in its infancy.

Another little known fact is that human DNA and poop potassium levels are very close to that of monkeys. Something however went awry in human evolution, unfortunately bananas tend to be detrimental to human pooping.

"Good to Know" info Alec. I alway wondered. :smokin:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
a measurable and comparable value for the "goodness" of ALL weapons and ALL rig parts would be nice. that way you know what you are getting on the black market or anywhere else, for that matter. going by prices of items just doesn't cut it.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
if tires are bought in sets of four, why are there four slots for tires to go on your rig?

since there are two slots for recovery, wouldn't it make sense to have two of the ramsey winches, since those are the highest benefitting recovery items? could the slot for a winch be separate from the other recovery items, like hi-lift and the other tools?

would it be possible to make multiple "rig protection" slots - for different parts of the vehicle? i.e. so you can have a stinger, skid plates and rocker protection; and have all of them actually increase the capability of your rig?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
can you make the number of wheelin' trips cumulative? that way if you forget to do the wheelin' trips one day, you can do more the next?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if tires are bought in sets of four, why are there four slots for tires to go on your rig?

since there are two slots for recovery, wouldn't it make sense to have two of the ramsey winches, since those are the highest benefitting recovery items? could the slot for a winch be separate from the other recovery items, like hi-lift and the other tools?

would it be possible to make multiple "rig protection" slots - for different parts of the vehicle? i.e. so you can have a stinger, skid plates and rocker protection; and have all of them actually increase the capability of your rig?
Many of these ideas are good ones, we will be taking many of these into consideration as we go on in the game. We will continue to add these things as we have time. That's the beauty of coding this game from scratch, we can do most anything to the game to make it better. We're working on a few "must do" things and then we will go back over the game making more improvements.

I have a team going over the game right now to make some adjustments to pricing and items stats so a list of items would not be beneficial at this point. Keep the suggestions coming, we're listening. I'll put up a few polls when we're ready to make some of these changes to get your input.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can you make the number of wheelin' trips cumulative? that way if you forget to do the wheelin' trips one day, you can do more the next?
We decided against this because that would penalize the people that play the game consistently and allow players that play once in a while to make up the advantage of the consistent players. This is why we also made the jobs and schools interactive in respect to attendance.

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
So when you buy tires are there 4 of them or do you need to buy 4 to fill all 4 slots?

I agree with Mcnaught on the recovery. Multiple items would be great.

Thanks papee, great game. So simple to be so addicting! lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tires are a set of four. As for multiple items, we may have to rethink that option with the new head to head competitions. We are still working on them. Right now the head to heads pay out 1000 glitter to the top dog each month. I certainly would make it more interesting if the rigs could be built more.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thanks for the game papee. :beer:

At some point could you add a couple of features that would be cool?

On the friends' and enemy's list, would it be possible to add their level to the view?

It would also be neat if a player could add a comment to their view of another user's profile to remind them why they're on the naughty or nice list.

Thanks again, and welcome to JKO. :beer:
X2. Would love to see the level of players on the enemy list. I would also like to see a direct search for other players either by name or by number.

Thanks, and welcome to JKO.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I would love to have the option after beating someone, to send them a message as to why I did it.

(leave them to rot)(mug them)(call and ambulance)(send a message)

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
i just finished the "Welding 101" school that took 9 days and cost $52,000 to attend and this is all i got:

You finished the Vocational School course. You received $10 wealth, 0 glitter 66 stength, 66 dexterity 66 guard, 66 speed, 85 experience.
Congratulations.

why would i want to spend more money on schools when that is all you get???

1 - 20 of 87 Posts