JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
If there was a sponsoring vendor that specialized in tools and garage supplies, would you buy from them?
I am not trying to pimp anything, just curious. Thanks!!
:beer:
If they have good prices. For me, if you are close in price, you got my business, money talks. :beer:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Three thing not sponsorship gets my buisness listed in order of importiance. Quality, Price (including shipping), Customer Service. I could care less if you sponsor a site or not as long as these three things keep you at the top.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
price is as always the great deciding factor but that said, I will pay a little more to support a vendor whom supports the site.
There is such a thing as loyalty and appreciation for making the site possible.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
for me, price is important. As others said, I would pay a little more if I KNOW there will be good customer service. I would be also willing to pay a bit more if it is something a little different then I could get somewhere else.

A

·
0 Posts
for me, price is important. As others said, I would pay a little more if I KNOW there will be good customer service. I would be also willing to pay a bit more if it is something a little different then I could get somewhere else.
X2.

Quality should be an emphases since harbor freight is there for the cheap stuff.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
same as the others. Give a good price, great quality and great customer service and I would spend a few extra bucks for a supporting vendor.

·
Registered
441 Posts
For products I look at the following: origin (i.e. where manufactured), quality, and price. How I weigh them depends on what I'm buying and where I am buying.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Quality. Period. I'll pay more, vendor or not, for a quality product. Customer service can be remedied, a 10,000 lot batch of widgets cannot.

If their slogan is "We put the "K" in kwality", I look elsewhere:D

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
What type of tools are you talking about? Good, made in the USA type of stuff, or cheap crap like harbor freight? I'd be more than willing to buy quality stuff with a good warranty over cheap china $hit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts