JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spent more than a few hours on the phone lately plotting evil things for the JK. I have dealt with all kinds of companies- programmer/chip companies, suspension companies, distributors- all of it. I wanted to start a thread thanking the people who have earned it. Here goes:

TeraFlex- I've now talked to Carl on here, and Joe and Doug on the phone. All good guys who put the customer first, instead of the almighty dollar. They are passionate about what they do. Respect.

Rock Krawler- Not sure who has been putting up with me, but I've been PMing back and forth with someone over there- they are good guys (they're fellow New Yorkers, of course they are! :)), and really love what they do. I truly appreciate that. Respect.

Tom at Truckcustomizers.com- just got off the phone ordering my Superchips Flashpac from him. Stand-up guy who made ordering the part and spending my paycheck a pleasure. Took good care of me, and have the best price I've seen on this piece. Respect.

TireRack- they always have very knowledgeable folks over there, and shipping is always dang quick (next day via ground from DE for me :)). TONS of tire options, and they just picked up Dick Cepek. The website is SUPERB and simply unmatched. Been ordering from them for years, just ordered my 33's from them, and they knocked my shipping down a bit just because. Sweet :) Respect.

That's it for now- just wanted to say thanks to all these guys. They've made spending all my money way too easy though! :thefinger: But thanks, and respect where it's due. Keep up the good work! Doing the right thing really DOES get noticed- Mark W.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Ill add a few to your list:

Berry @ S&B Filters
Larry @ Poison Spyder
John @ sPODS
Andy @ finishlinewest
Carl @ teraflex
Phil @ TrailDuty
Zack @ Thornton CO Dealership

all have been nothing but helpful and go out of the way to make customers happy !!!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Almost forgot to throw in a boo for Quadratec. Ordered a rear cargo liner on 4/06/09. On backorder for "a week." Ok- no biggie. A week later, still on back order. Called- "another week or so." Ok. Another week later- "another week." Another week later, "2 to 4 weeks more." Order cancelled. I understand supply and demand. I was demanding results, and all they supplied was ****e and a refund. Can't un-waste my time, sadly. Boo! Mark W.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Almost forgot to throw in a boo for Quadratec. Ordered a rear cargo liner on 4/06/09. On backorder for "a week." Ok- no biggie. A week later, still on back order. Called- "another week or so." Ok. Another week later- "another week." Another week later, "2 to 4 weeks more." Order cancelled. I understand supply and demand. I was demanding results, and all they supplied was ****e and a refund. Can't un-waste my time, sadly. Boo! Mark W.
yup i went thru the same thing with my AEV hood

I was told 3 times it was on the truck and they didnt even have it in stock

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow. What a terrible way to do business. I can't understand places that lie as a way of business/life. It's a good way to lose customers very quickly! Mark W.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Other than backorder items (which yeah, list it on the site PLEASE) I havn't had any problems with Qtec. Of corse now with the other vendors on here offering to beat any qtec price, I just use them as a base price then PM PhilD

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I had the same problem with qtech......backorder for my floor liners.They should post what is in stock,and what isn't.Don't take an order from someone untill you make them aware of the item(s) are on backorder.:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Here's my list of business' that I have purchased from over the past two months who have offered excellent customer service and good pricing.

Pete C. @ 4wheelparts Oakland CA.
John @ Benchmark Designs Inc.
Jason @ RedRock 4X4
Superior Axle & Gear Customer Service
Phil D @ TrailDuty

Thanks to all for great service.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm another customer starting to lose patience with Q'tec. I'm going on 3 weeks waiting on an item. Plus, I think their shipping charges are too high. I need to start looking at other vendors. I like Q'tec's catalog though.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'll throw in David Castillo at Currie Enterprises

I spoke to him at length on my DIY Dana 60 build plan, and offered quite a few suggestions and what to look out for etc..

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Poly perf. gets a thumbs up (sent me new u bolts after I snapped one and addmitted it was my fault)

tera-flex. a guy went out and took pics of his sway bar link mounts on his way home to help me w/ pulling a body lift.

As far as qtec, 4wd and other parts suppliers, I always call for availability b4 placing an order.
Between Jeep parts and gun/ammo sites I learned that calling ahead is always a good idea.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I did forget to mention OK4wd.com.These guys came thru for me right away,fast shipping and they do answer emails very fast,and the prices ain't bad.I wish I could remember who I dealt with there,but then again,I don't remember if I ate supper :shaking:;)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
12voltguy at 12votguy.com
X50 or so for PhilD
Thean at Advance Adapters (Atlas Transfer Case)
Lance at Custom Conversions (Durango, CO)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts