JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking at a set of these for my ride. The website says they are satin black, but they appear to be more of matte black. They look more matte based on the crappy "customer pics" too, LOL
From the suggestion of a friend, I ordered one to check the finish. I like these because they are similar to OEM Moabs but have a more favorable offset that pushes them out to the edge of the OEM fenders

Anyone have these?

https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/moab-wheel-wrangler-jk-jl

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking at a set of these for my ride. The website says they are satin black, but they appear to be more of matte black. They look more matte based on the crappy "customer pics" too, LOL
From the suggestion of a friend, I ordered one to check the finish. I like these because they are similar to OEM Moabs but have a more favorable offset that pushes them out to the edge of the OEM fenders

Anyone have these?

Quadratec Moab Wheel for 07-20 Jeep Wrangler JL, JK & Gladiator JT

Thanks
I apologize for not updating this. I did buy a set and love the finish and the backspacing (offset) is perfect!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.