JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
Your site is not listing prices for both the front and rear COMPLETE assemblies.
"Product Not Found"

Weird.... they were there a couple of days ago.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hi...just one quiestion plase correct me if i am wrong

they are selling d44 front and rear complete axles butt all the 2007 2008 jeeps unlimited or wrangler i had understodd that came with the rear d44 al of them
is this not true?

·
Registered
587 Posts
hi...just one quiestion plase correct me if i am wrong

they are selling d44 front and rear complete axles butt all the 2007 2008 jeeps unlimited or wrangler i had understodd that came with the rear d44 al of them
is this not true?
Some 2 dr 2007 models did come with the D35 still. But they were limited to early production, most did get the D44. The axles that are being sold though are Rubicon axles, so they will have the locker, and larger axle shafts over an X or Sahara model.

·
Registered
15 Posts
ok ..so the 2008 models in 2 door will have d44 in the rear but does not have locker like the rubicon i undertand that but why are the axle shafts longer?

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
ok ..so the 2008 models in 2 door will have d44 in the rear but does not have locker like the rubicon i undertand that but why are the axle shafts longer?
Rubi axles shafts are not longer... they are thicker in diameter. That is what is meant by them being larger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts