JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting some Quadratec Moab wheels for my Rubicon. At $129 they seem like a pretty good deal. Anyone have any experience with these? Also the colors are hard to judge in the catalog. I'm wondering if the "machine faced" are like brushed aluminum (good) or like chrome (not good).

·
Vendor
201 Posts
Thinking of getting some Quadratec Moab wheels for my Rubicon. At $129 they seem like a pretty good deal. Anyone have any experience with these? Also the colors are hard to judge in the catalog. I'm wondering if the "machine faced" are like brushed aluminum (good) or like chrome (not good).
Hey Drew,

The Machined finish is closer to brushed aluminum than to chrome:

It does have a shine to it, but it's not a mirror like finish such as chrome has. When you're ready to place your order just PM me the part numbers you want to order and I can get it in the system for you with no shipping or surcharges.

Thanks and have a great day!

-Rick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rick

Can you tell me some details about this Jeep you posted, like the lift type/amount, wheel and tire size?

Thanks

Sean

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rick, will you guys be doing this with the newer style Moab wheels as well? I like this option of stock look but the correct backspacing for bigger tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts