JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to support vendors from this forum does quadratec give us any special deals? Is northridge4x4 coming?

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
No, but they will give military discounts (if you are military or know anyone to order it for you) and they'll price match competing websites. Just search around and call them with the website to order from. I spent like 5 minutes with them on the phone ordering my winch and got it down from $399.95 + ~$65 shipping to $374.95 with free shipping!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool! I will have to call them I was buying from David at Northridge because he was a great but I hear my fellow members have problems with Jk-forum Nothridge better come here too.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Stick with Northridge- I've had nothing but problems with Q-tec. They never tell you when something's backordered, their prices suck, they won't price match most of the time, their shipping department sucks, and they're not very friendly about dealing with these problems- David's been straight by me whenever I called- Mark W.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Stick with Northridge- I've had nothing but problems with Q-tec. They never tell you when something's backordered, their prices suck, they won't price match most of the time, their shipping department sucks, and they're not very friendly about dealing with these problems- David's been straight by me whenever I called- Mark W.
I have had the exact opposite experience.
Call and ask if its backordered, they will tell you (their site wont)
All my shipping from there has been fast and free.
Never had them not price match.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
^Hmm- they must like you or something.
Had backorder issues with floor mats (fuhgedaboudit!), with grab handles, anything that was their brand. And they have flat out lied to me (about the mats) and said, oh yeah, next week. Call a week and a half later, same story. Wash, rinse, repeat for 3 months until they said, "oh, six more weeks." Cancelled.
They weren't bad about my ARB recovery gear- that only took a couple weeks.
By and large, I try to stay away from them, but their proximity (everything takes MAX 2 days if in stock, or I can drive there in ~3 hours if I NEED IT) is nice. Still, I can't recommend them over any other company except on variety of items- Mark W.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
^Hmm- they must like you or something.
Had backorder issues with floor mats (fuhgedaboudit!), with grab handles, anything that was their brand. And they have flat out lied to me (about the mats) and said, oh yeah, next week. Call a week and a half later, same story. Wash, rinse, repeat for 3 months until they said, "oh, six more weeks." Cancelled.
They weren't bad about my ARB recovery gear- that only took a couple weeks.
By and large, I try to stay away from them, but their proximity (everything takes MAX 2 days if in stock, or I can drive there in ~3 hours if I NEED IT) is nice. Still, I can't recommend them over any other company except on variety of items- Mark W.
I'd go with another forum sponsor if i could, the times i have used Qtech have been when i cant find it anywhere else (excluding northridge)
I refuse to use Northridge as he is constantly pulling eddies head out of his ass. Q tech, Trail Duty, RDM will all price match as well, I'd use them if possible.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL I stirred up the pot a little here. David is a good guy, maybe one day he will join us here too.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would use q-tec if I needed a part that day. The company is only 30 mins away from me.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
You want good sevice and a good price? PM PhilD at Trailduty
Was just gonna post that.

Also, don't forget to check our vendor listings, there are many other places that offer JKO discounts.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I have had the exact opposite experience.
Call and ask if its backordered, they will tell you (their site wont)
All my shipping from there has been fast and free.
Never had them not price match.
x2. ive never had them price match anything (never understood price matching, just buy it at the cheaper place. why reward the ppl that tried to rip u off in the first place?) but have always had stuff come fast when ive ordered from them.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Never had any major issues with Q-tech and whenever any of their products were not up to par I simply called them and they sent me a replacement. I've never dealt with Northridge, so I can't speak yea or nay. Mostly though I just give my friends @ Jeepersden here in Orlando a call and they get me taken care of just fine. I prefer to support my local shop vs the big retailers and I know the owner personally so it works better for me. Otherwise I say just go with the lowest price, but beware of any return policies for the site you order from, just in the case you get the wrong part.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Never had any major issues with Q-tech and whenever any of their products were not up to par I simply called them and they sent me a replacement. I've never dealt with Northridge, so I can't speak yea or nay. Mostly though I just give my friends @ Jeepersden here in Orlando a call and they get me taken care of just fine. I prefer to support my local shop vs the big retailers and I know the owner personally so it works better for me. Otherwise I say just go with the lowest price, but beware of any return policies for the site you order from, just in the case you get the wrong part.

I'm another that likes to support local shops.

Luckily, i'm just around the corner from Jeepersden. I got my superchips programmer from them. I called and asked "Hey i can get this superchips online for this price will you match?" They did and didn't even question it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts