JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Belfair, WA

Had a good day on some mellow trails with new and old Jeep friends. Nothing extreme, but good new mods test run for multiple rigs.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know the final count, but it was a good turnout. Well organized as well.

That monster military- looking buggy thing was running the wider trails. Incredible flex.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice pictures. It was alot of fun, you guys are definately a good group to hit the trails with. I'd love to hit up another trail with you guys again sometime.

Do you have a link to your google group?

·
Registered
54 Posts
It says the pics have been deleted or moved. Please put them back up

Sent via the iPhone interwebs

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It says the pics have been deleted or moved. Please put them back up

Working fine for me. Buy a real phone (Android), man. ;) LOL

I can see them. Not sure what's up. I will check from computer instead of Droid.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Working fine for me. Buy a real phone (Android), man. ;) LOL

I can see them. Not sure what's up. I will check from computer instead of Droid.
No my phone is better. Haha. Your were right tapatalk is messed up. Also where is quadrapaws trail.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No my phone is better. Haha. Your were right tapatalk is messed up. Also where is quadrapaws trail.

Quadrapaws is a local 4x4 club in the Seattle - Peninsula area. They put on group events during the year. This was my first time out for this one. Tahuya is a State Forest area with very mellow wheelin trails; good for newbs and just a day dodging big trees. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice looks like you guys had a great turn out and a good time. I'll have to try and make the next one
We always post-up invites for our trips. Feel free to join us anytime. Will be hitting Liberty and Naches as soon as the weather and Forest Service allows us. Tillamook Forest in July.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We post invites in the Northwest section of the forum. We then post in Trip Reports after. There are a lot more wheeled JKs up here; just trying to find them. LOL

Fred

1 - 20 of 20 Posts