Discussion Starter #1
Pyeatte Draw June JKO Run

When:Sun June 14th

Trail Rating:3.5-4.5

Meet:Mc Donalds hyw 87/269

Time:9am

Directions to Meet

Requirements:32" tires rear traction device

The draw is a beautiful trail full of optional lines and challenges, Our group will turn arround at the filter and we can park there and watch the rock rigs hit the huge fall in the pic below.

Any questions? Post up!

Suggested items to bring

WATER! WATER! WATER!
Hats
Tools
Tow strap
Bug spray
Fire extingisher
First aid kit
Lunch

PM if Attending

Attending

Jason
Ohiotj (Ryan)
Skeeter (Stacey)
Raincodes
BLK RUBI ON 40s
Axsys
Love2jeep (Brian)
joes-jk

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do u care if i post this up on jkf?
YES.....

We are not charging for this run so you will probably just get banned over there!

Really I like to keep this run civil and not have 100+ jeeps show up and block the trail. If you have friends that want to join us have them PM me so I can add them on the trip. I would like to keep this arround 15 rigs or less to insure everyone has a great time.

Jason

·
Registered
396 Posts
YES.....

We are not charging for this run so you will probably just get banned over there!

Really I like to keep this run civil and not have 100+ jeeps show up and block the trail. If you have friends that want to join us have them PM me so I can add them on the trip. I would like to keep this arround 15 rigs or less to insure everyone has a great time.

Jason
Good call!! Put me on the list as long as there are go arounds... i have rubi tires and rock rails but not to much of a lift!

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good call!! Put me on the list as long as there are go arounds... i have rubi tires and rock rails but not to much of a lift!
YEP, Added you on the list. Like I said if it gets too rough you can walk it or grab an open seat.

Jason

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Add another to the list. :D

·
Registered
781 Posts
Man, the wife and I will be in the Virgin Islands until the 15th. I would have loved to go!

·
Registered
781 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
June Reply

Jason,

I'd be interested in attending if you still have room. New to the site and still working on trying figure out how everything works here. I'm running an '07 2dr Rubi with 3" Terra Flex lift, 35" BFG Mud KM2, Winch etc, etc etc. Just need more time to use it!

Brian

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jason,

I'd be interested in attending if you still have room. New to the site and still working on trying figure out how everything works here. I'm running an '07 2dr Rubi with 3" Terra Flex lift, 35" BFG Mud KM2, Winch etc, etc etc. Just need more time to use it!

Brian
Ok your in

1 - 20 of 55 Posts