JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Are you looking for a lightweight winch bumper solution?

The PUREJEEP Bare Bonez Crawler Combo comes with Winch Plate, Light Hoop, and D-Ring Mounts. This economical front bumper setup gives you just the essentials and nothing else. It is perfect for the guy who wants a clean and simple front bumper for their Jeep JK. The design incorporates a lower winch mounting position for better air flow to the radiator.

At $359.95 this system is hard to beat

http://purejeep.com/proddetail.php?prod=PJ1003

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
This is the perfect bumper.....actually not really a bumper at all, but gives you a winch mount, 2 good recovery points, and a small hoop with tabs that fit a 10" rigid light bar perfectly. And I like how low the winch sits so all of my stacked coolers for can get some air flow lol. The lightest thing available, even lighter than most of the aluminum bumpers - but steel. Its so small, its not a rock magnet, but can still take a hit if one was inclined to smash it into rocks on occasion :innocent:

Vehicle Car Off-road vehicle Jeep Off-roading

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Jeep

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the perfect bumper.....actually not really a bumper at all, but gives you a winch mount, 2 good recovery points, and a small hoop with tabs that fit a 10" rigid light bar perfectly. And I like how low the winch sits so all of my stacked coolers for can get some air flow lol. The lightest thing available, even lighter than most of the aluminum bumpers - but steel. Its so small, its not a rock magnet, but can still take a hit if one was inclined to smash it into rocks on occasion :innocent:
Thank you for posting more photos Chris :beer:

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Love it. What is the actual weight of the bumper?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.