JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in the latest Crawl magazine, that the PSC JK tubefenders are available. Nothing on their site yet, so I e-mailed them. Here is the response...

Ed,
JK Tube Fenders will be released in Jan of 08. Our web site will have updated images posted over the next week or so.

Best regards,
Paul

These should be kick ass...:grinpimp:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Mountain Off Road Enterprise (MORE) is coming out with a set as well. They were at SEMA and Off Road Expo with them this year. Unfortunately the only pictures I could find are on a site that most of the people here do not like. I can post a link if you would like.

peter

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am hoping that someone comes out with a set that attach to something more substantial than the paper thin sheetmetal of the stock fenders.

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
I went wheeling a few weeks ago with a welder from PSC he had a few pics of there JK with the fenders installed on it. The jeep is yellow and looks incredible, I can't wait to see some of the products they are going to come out with.

A

·
0 Posts
I went wheeling a few weeks ago with a welder from PSC he had a few pics of there JK with the fenders installed on it. The jeep is yellow and looks incredible, I can't wait to see some of the products they are going to come out with.
The one with the matching yellow hard top?

I work on the other side of Lima street from PSC and saw that JK get delivered some time ago.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
The one with the matching yellow hard top?

I work on the other side of Lima street from PSC and saw that JK get delivered some time ago.
Yes, that's the one. My brother called me yesterday and said they had the Jeep into their dealership for some computer upgrades. Jack over at Avenger was putting a supercharger in it. Apparently it belongs to AJ, the girl that drives that badass pink TJ. They have pictures on their website under theme rigs.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I saw in the latest Crawl magazine, that the PSC JK tubefenders are available. Nothing on their site yet, so I e-mailed them. Here is the response...

Ed,
JK Tube Fenders will be released in Jan of 08. Our web site will have updated images posted over the next week or so.

Best regards,
Paul

These should be kick ass...:grinpimp:
I contacted them back in April and told me that the fenders would be ready in June and in June I contacted them and they told in Fall of 2007. Now it's Jan.? GRRRRRR!!! I'll belive it when I see it. Love their products but they are not very reliable for releasing the products on time.

A

·
0 Posts
I contacted them back in April and told me that the fenders would be ready in June and in June I contacted them and they told in Fall of 2007. Now it's Jan.? GRRRRRR!!! I'll belive it when I see it. Love their products but they are not very reliable for releasing the products on time.
They moved production facilities in the summer. That’s hard on any company but let’s see if they put something out soon.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They finally have some teaser photo's posted on a couple of other boards. Still say release this month...

·
Registered
900 Posts
I got a email from them saying they are going to release in the 2nd week in January. Has anyone seen the rear fenders from them?

A

·
0 Posts
I got a email from them saying they are going to release in the 2nd week in January. Has anyone seen the rear fenders from them?
I don’t think they have finished the rear fenders or the rear bumper. At least there not on the truck as of yesterday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts