Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, this is a rant about PSC.
Are they getting to big that they don't appreciate the customer? They offer a monthly special but not really.
They are playing the game the big companies play, the game of odds. Mail in your receipt and claim from. NO email or scanning or....
The law of odds; chances are the customer won't mail in the crap to get the "special".

Bottom line is OFFER a "special" or DON'T. It's not like you don't know someone bought a bumper or whatever mail the flippin special with the order :shaking:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am lost? What is the special? Link or something?
They offer a monthly special on their website... Last month it was a gas card. My point is if your going to offer something offer it with the purchase. It just frustrates me when companies play the game.

This month no claim form needed because the offer is a welded version of a cage for the same price as a non welded.

http://shop.poisonspyder.com/articles.asp?ID=246

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Its not a game its a promotion I did the same thing with my SPOT. I mailed a rebate for $50. No big deal big or small company if you want their discount you play by their rules plain and simple.:beer:

Jason

·
Registered
288 Posts
I see no issue... move along, nothing to see here..

sent via ur mums fishtank

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
lost your receipt huh?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
While I don't agree with the OP...

Dusty did you guys ever figure out your shackle tab problem?
We just made the holes bigger so they would fit a wider variety of shackles. Our initial intent was to make the fit fairly snug so they wouldn't rattle around so much. We didn't realize there was so much variance in the pin diameters from different brands of shackles.

If you have a specific unresolved problem, please send me an email at [email protected].

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
So let me get this straight......PSC offers you some free stuff or discount for the low price of a stamp....
And somehow they are a bad business????
Sorry they make you do a little work for your free shit. Maybe Larry and Cheri should have hand delivered your rebate to your house! :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.