JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished installing my PSC Brawler Rockers today. Here are some pics.

Finished coating:

Thanks for looking.

Bob

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
If I ever replace my rails, I am going with those.

They look awesome, good job.:beer:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm VERY jealous...looks great man!

-WRM
Thanks!

Looks good! :beer:
Thank you.

If I ever replace my rails, I am going with those.

They look awesome, good job.:beer:
I really recommend them, they are super stout and the step works perfectly for shorter people, wives, whatever.

Very nice. Brawler Rockers are on my new Jeep!
Bashed them pretty good yet? Im excited and nervous, haha.

Looks great on the orange.

Placing my order for my freebies this weekend ...:D
WTF, freebies!?

Looks good Bob! And I concur that floor is bad-ass :D
Thanks, I must say though, I was less than pleased with the nutsert tool included in the kit. I ended up using a piece of strap aluminum for leverage with a lock washer on the back side to bite the nutsert and it was WAY easier. Overall I love the sliders but the nutsert tool needs some work imo. Thanks for the great product though!

looks AWESOME....

Now lets see some action shots.:D
Hopefully, going out to the Coves tomorrow so we will see.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow! Those look Awesome! :beer: Was the install pretty easy?

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Where are you located? If it's the Coves near me, I may join you just to check 'em out...:smokin:
-WRM
Im in Goodyear. The coves is out at Saguaro Lake off the Bush Highway. Ive never actually been there before. Just take Bush Highway out to the Saguaro Lake Rd turnoff and that is the "coves" area. Pm me for my number and we can try to hook up.

Wow! Those look Awesome! :beer: Was the install pretty easy?
The install itself is very straight forward. The most time consuming part is installing the nutserts. I chucked the tool PSC sends in their kit, I think its garbage personally. Pm me if you are interested and I will fill you in on what I did to make the install a breeze. A second set of hands is helpful but could be done alone.

Looks awesome.
Thanks. Im very happy with them.

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showpost.php?p=776905&postcount=186

:laughing:

Side note....What finish did you use on the rails.....though some will probably ask the same question about the floor....:laughing:

Three coats of Dupli-color Self-Etching Primer then three coats of Dupli-color bed liner spray. Took about 5 cans of each to cover.

The floor product is made by a company in Phoenix called Veron Coating Systems.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Im in Goodyear. The coves is out at Saguaro Lake off the Bush Highway. Ive never actually been there before. Just take Bush Highway out to the Saguaro Lake Rd turnoff and that is the "coves" area. Pm me for my number and we can try to hook up.

The install itself is very straight forward. The most time consuming part is installing the nutserts. I chucked the tool PSC sends in their kit, I think its garbage personally. Pm me if you are interested and I will fill you in on what I did to make the install a breeze. A second set of hands is helpful but could be done alone.

Thanks. Im very happy with them.

Three coats of Dupli-color Self-Etching Primer then three coats of Dupli-color bed liner spray. Took about 5 cans of each to cover.

The floor product is made by a company in Phoenix called Veron Coating Systems.

did you use the bed armor in the green and black can or the bed liner??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The green can is self etching primer. I did three coats of that then three coats of the bed liner spray.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts