JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The idiots are building a float for the parade Fri night. Here are the pics so far...

The Jeep is going to be pulling the sleigh. Sleigh will eventually have Roll bars, working tail/head lights, and a Jerry Can on the back.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Not seeing the pics, man. Is this that chain of lakes thing?
I moderated that bitch and moved the pics from a members only area of our forum to a public area. Did it work?

It's a night parade from Winter Haven to Auburndale down Havendale Blvd. I think you are talking about the boat parade through the chain which they dont do anymore.

Fucking Sweet! Hopefully by next year we can have enough participation for a JUJC parade!
First year we had I think 4 or 5 Jeeps Rooster. Now we fill up our parade allowed limit: 10. It was my idea 2 years ago to do it and I love seeing how it has grown. I had nothing to do w/ the planning/building of the float - so it makes me double proud to know my idea germinated into what we are going to pull off in 72 hours!

This is our first year having a float. Last 2 years we just dressed up the Jeeps in lights and away we went.

Takes time man - but if anyone I know could single-handedly build a Jeep club: it's you.

:beer:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Still only seeing x's here...

·
Registered
456 Posts
Wow, very nice... Can't wait to see the final product...

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
That is going to be awesome. But I think we need a poll about beer, while float building and using power tools. :beer:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Very cool, I've been watching it for updates. I can't wait to see the parade pictures too.

That is going to be awesome. But I think we need a poll about beer, while float building and using power tools. :beer:
:laughing: :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Nice work guys just noticed the holes for the grill looks the same size as that miller lite can. Hummmmmmm the local kids will love it! :smokin:unsub

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Awesome pics. Wish I was closer cause Id love to be there helping out. Keep the pics coming and lets see some evening/night pics of all those Jeeps lit up with the Christmas lights.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts