JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Project Thread - 2008 Warrior Rubicon (updates 7-15-08)

Greetings all! Jason from Warrior Products here.

I wanted to start my first post with a build thread. We are just now gearing up to start building our SEMA vehicles for the SEMA 2008 show.

I picked this one up today, pretty neat to start a vehicle on the dealer lot and have it read 1 mile.

So here it is...Rescue Green 2008 Jeep

Got to I-5 from the dealer and had racked up some serious miles on it!

Question, who is CAL? haha

Back at the shop

Factory markings on wheels

Partner in Crime, 2005 TJ (another project for SEMA)

One more for fun

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So now onto the build plans. This will of course be surrounded primarily in Warrior pieces, but will also get some donor parts from other companies to help complete the package.

So here's the lists...

Warrior Items:
Rack
Diff Guards
3" Lift Kit
Bumpers
Body Plating
Rock Bars
Hood Mounted Hi-Lift Brackets and Lightbar

Other Aftermarket:
Linear Logic Scangauge II
Warn 9.5TI Winch
Airaid Intake
Undecided Exhaust
TrailReady Beadlock Wheels
BF Goodrich 35x12.50x17" Mud Terrain KM2

I am sure I am forgetting about a million other things, but I'll be updating this as I go. There will probably be some delay, as I have a 1996 Cherokee to do first.

Stay Tuned
-- Jason

A

·
0 Posts
What kind of cheap dealer sells you a new Jeep with an empty tank :thefinger::laughing:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I would love to donate my Jeep to the cause of sporting all their latest toys!

If you need a 4dr to display your wares in Missouri, Let me know! :laughing:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What kind of cheap dealer sells you a new Jeep with an empty tank :thefinger::laughing:
Well, I figured after the 2 free Jeeps, asking for gas was a little greedy, :D

Both of the Wranglers in the pictures above were 100% free from the dealership.

I would love to donate my Jeep to the cause of sporting all their latest toys!

If you need a 4dr to display your wares in Missouri, Let me know! :laughing:
Eh, we've already had a couple of those.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Welcome....planning on going to the SEMA show...I just might learn something.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome....planning on going to the SEMA show...I just might learn something.
Thanks for the welcome, and yes...I've been banned from Eddie's waste of life forum.

I found it pretty ridiculous that if someone asked a question about a Warrior part, I wasn't allowed to answer that question. Even in PM.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
TWO FREE JEEPS??? Who are you connected to...honestly, looking forward to your build...BTW, if you plan on unloading some of the Rubi parts, wheels, tires, rock rails, etc, give me a shout...I'm committed to dressing up my niece's new JK...a most basic one...the likes that I've never seen...16" mountain bike wheels and vinyl interior she tells me it was the vinyl interior that sold her on it..."more practical Uncle Warbucks"...whiskey tango foxtrot...;)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TWO FREE JEEPS??? Who are you connected to...honestly, looking forward to your build...BTW, if you plan on unloading some of the Rubi parts, wheels, tires, rock rails, etc, give me a shout...I'm committed to dressing up my niece's new JK...a most basic one...the likes that I've never seen...16" mountain bike wheels and vinyl interior she tells me it was the vinyl interior that sold her on it..."more practical Uncle Warbucks"...whiskey tango foxtrot...;)
We work with a local dealer, they give us the Jeeps and we build them. They get them back built when we're done with them.

I am sure we'll be unloading parts, but I am trying to get the wheels/tires for my personal WJ, but I dont know if that's gonna happen.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I haven't started working on anything yet, but I think I'll be doing the Warrior 3" Suspension Lift and Wheels/Tires soon.

Because these just arrived...

Which are gonna bolt up to these...

Which will be wrapped with 5 of these (the five 35x12.50's) ....

·
Registered
453 Posts
I can't wait to see those wheels mounted up. Thats gonna look sharp!

Bryan.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There's going to be a delay on this project. The boss decided he wanted to get the TJ built first, so right now I am working on tube flares.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got some progress...spend a good chunk of time mounting the tires...

So I am tackling the lift kit now, but I couldn't start until I spent a ton of time torquing 24 bolts per wheel to get this.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Man those rims are sharp. Can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Probably my dealer. They only gave me $10 in gas. Back then that was 4 whole gallons.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts