JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Vendor
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2,789 kilometers, Project "Saskuach" arrived! The long drive to the Rebel Bunker from Saskatchewan, Canada resulted in this 2013 Rubicon is getting a full Rebel build including MetalCloak suspension, GenRight Off Road armor, Fuel Trophy wheels, Nitto Tires, and more!

GenRight Off Road fenders, sliders, and rear bumper paired with a TeraFlex Suspensions front bumper actually made a great combination! All were powdercoated glossy black to match Kyle's paint. A WARN Zeon winch was installed in the front bumper for recovery.

MetalCloak's Game Changer with Six Pack shocks suspension went in - and while very unique, actually seemed to flex quite well!

We can't thank Kyle enough for letting us build him his dream Jeep - we know the trip was a long one but the smile on his face let us know he was very happy with the results.

· Registered
64 Posts
Big thanks to Bond, Jason, Gabe, and Taylor at Rebel for all your guys's hard work. It was a long drive, but well worth the effort. I was incredibly impressed with your product knowledge, attention to detail, and above all else, customer service. Your team has earned a customer for life, although I think I will be shipping the next batch of parts! haha. 6000km later I still can't wipe the smile off my face. Thanks Rebel!!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.