JKOwners Forum banner

121 - 140 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
As to fenders, have you seen the Metalcloak overline series? They have really good clearance and are easily removed when wheeling and extra up travel is needed.

Nevermind, I see you are way past that point now. I am finally caught up with this thread.
I really like the functionality of their fenders, but can't get over the looks of them

Luckily for me, I am finding / hearing that the cops aren't so tough on tires sticking out anymore, so narrow fenders I go!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #125 (Edited)
Pulled the gauge cluster out to get rid of the horrid loud door bell dinger

Went ahead and made the harness for my backup camera input to stick into the back of the radio while I had the dash out.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
New Rubicon T-case just came in!
Supposedly the truck hauling new vehicles to the dealership flipped over and they parted out the jeep. Should have 0-1 miles on the t-case!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Had to pull the fenders off before wheelin it. The tires would get into them too much and I am planning on selling them as soon as I get the new narrow MCE's,(which show to be delivering on Friday!) so I don't want to damage them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wife got me a winch for Christmas!
Warn zeon platinum 10s ! That's a sexy winch right there.

Nice, good girl! I think you'll enjoy it. I have the 8s, wishing I'd have gone with the 10 but seemed like overkill for my use. Nice rig you have there BTW

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Your build came out looking fantastic.

What are your thoughts on the final product?
Thank you!
I'm loving it, still got a handful of things to buy/add....PSC steering, JCR sliders, rock lights, etc.

Handles great on the road and getti.g 15mpg. Can't complain about that.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #139 (Edited)
All this talk I been seeing about the rear storage modifications got me thinking.

Did a bunch of measuring on my jeep to try and get the most room under the factory lid and came up with this. What do ya'll think?

Divider on the right will hold a tree saver strap out of the way.
Recessed a light underneath to hook up to reverse circuit and also be on the sPod with all the other belly lights in the future.

Attachments

121 - 140 of 302 Posts