JKOwners Forum banner

81 - 100 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
All this steering on your jeep has me confused
this being my front end I need to raise the axel side track bar to be close to matching the draglink?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
570 Posts
I like that too although I think I would be concerned with stress with the control arm bracket.
Lots of mounts are set up like that. That's exactly how ECGS set up my buddies superduty 60's in his TJ. I wouldnt trust it for KOH, but it's more than enough for most of us.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I copied you. I really didnt think it would fit but it did. Went from almost vertical shocks to a much wider base and dropped about an inch of height.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Sweet!, feel more stable?
I also found that my rear swaybar had been disconnected for who knows how long. So yes.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Do your rear coilovers?
No, just fronts for now. Getting ready to build a cage and stretch and 4 link the rear. I plan to have the upper rear coilover mounts integrated into the cage.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Guys, I don't know what to do about fenders. I need more clearance than the normal fender and don't like anything I've seen

·
Registered
106 Posts
Haha, man I'm tired of building stuff!
Oh and they need to be wide enough I don't get a ticket on the highway!

MCE Gen III flares are my pick. I have them on my jeep. At first I wasn't sure about the faux carbon fiber look. They look and perform well so far. I may paint them body color later down the road.

81 - 100 of 302 Posts