JKOwners Forum banner

201 - 220 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #202 (Edited)
Got my new Nemesis flares I ordered at EJS. Gotta make a few mods before I can send them to paint.

Having to dissect the rear fender well opening to match what I cut on the body and clear tires.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Didn't really like how tall the outer flange was on the flares, so I trimmed around 1/4" off of all of them.

Original on Left, trimmed on Right:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
The Artec rockers came with button head bolts for everything, so I countersucnk all the holes in the sides and on the step portion and ordered some different hardware for it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Also cut angles/curves on the ends of the fenders.

Everything is finally dropped off at paint now.

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
I wont go as far as calling it ADD, but your attention to detail is amazing. Nice work.

Do I see a pile of cage tube in that last picture?

edit: tapcola beat me to it while I was typing.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I agree with the other guys this is a sweet build, and it's come together fast. Wish I had your skills!

Looking forward to seeing how the new fenders look... :rockon:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #213 (Edited)
I wont go as far as calling it ADD, but your attention to detail is amazing. Nice work.

Do I see a pile of cage tube in that last picture?

edit: tapcola beat me to it while I was typing.
Yeah that's a few thousand feet of 1.75x0.095 DOM. We keep a lot of tubing in stock. I am the designer for S3powerports.com. We make suspensions, cages, bumpers, etc for UTV's.

And thank you guys for the compliments, I love getting to share my stuff on here in one place and have also gotten a lot of useful info from here as well.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Don't have any "good" photos yet, but here are the new fenders. Got driver side done Wednesday evening and passenger done Thursday.

Turned out pretty good. I like how narrow the rears are now. They bolted up very well. I was a bit surprised.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Your jeep is looking awesome, incredible attention to detail and mad fab skills, wish I had your talent and time. Great Job, definitely following this thread!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Man, I absolutely love you Jeep. The color is beautiful and everything goes so well together. Very tasteful; rather than a lot of gaudy over the top jks. Great build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Thank you guys for the words! Chuck is right, there are so many "gaudy" looking jk's out there. I went to Hot Springs a few weeks ago to the old Superlift park, and walking around the campground, I was disgusted seeing so many horrid jk's, made me embarrassed to even own one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

201 - 220 of 302 Posts