JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-The JK Synergy Suspension System™ was designed and engineered from the ground up using a synergistic approach to maximize the JKs on & off road performance
-Stage I key features are a front adjustable track bar and rear track bar relocation bracket
-Front sway-bar links and relocation brackets
-Front and rear bumpstop extension kits
-Rear sway-bar drop bracket that allows the use for factory offset (back space) wheels
-Optional sway-bar disconnect system for ultimate trail articulation mounts sway bar up and out of the way when disconnected from the axle
-Poly Performance double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm & track bar length without removal
-Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
-Rear track bar relocation bracket moves track bar mounting position increasing suspension roll center height which improves handling on and off road
-Suspension components feature an abrasive-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
-100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
-Optional lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 1-3/4" X .188 wall 1026 DOM tubing & feature tried and true Currie Enterprises Johnny Joints®/OEM style rubber bushings for paramount performance & durability

CLICK HERE FOR PURCHASING INFORMATION

Attachments

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
PIG!!!

Your killin me here!

I really want this setup!

Order coming within 2 months!

Thanks for making kick ass products! :beer:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I'm saving for the Synergy III. Nice option thou but I really like the overall setup of the Syn III system with all the adjustable arms and goodies.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PIG!!!

Your killin me here!

I really want this setup!

Order coming within 2 months!

Thanks for making kick ass products! :beer:
Right on dude... let us know when you are ready to pull the trigger....

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm saving for the Synergy III. Nice option thou but I really like the overall setup of the Syn III system with all the adjustable arms and goodies.
Yea, the Stage 3 is the way to go if you got the coin...

·
Registered
169 Posts
You guys might want to rethink buying from Poly Performance because you are going to get the following.

a. Awesome stuff
b. Awesome service
c. Awesome POST sale support

Are you sure you are ready for the "Awesome-ness". :bounce:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts