·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Or the windshield

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Yeah that would be great on the windshield. Like super Rain-x!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Trouble with something like that on a windshield is that when you get a big splat of dead bug it's almost impossible to wash off because the water won't hang around long enough to rehydrate and wash away the slimy guts.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
if there was only a way to harness that spray to prevent hydrolocking the motor in place of a snorkel...hmmmm I bet it doesnt allow air to pass either.

Perfect for our seats...could leave the top off all the time and never have wet seats...therefore no wet clothes

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
What if you could coat your whole Jeep... never have to wash again.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
if there was only a way to harness that spray to prevent hydrolocking the motor in place of a snorkel...hmmmm I bet it doesnt allow air to pass either.

Perfect for our seats...could leave the top off all the time and never have wet seats...therefore no wet clothes
I thought of air filter right away too...I posted the question on their youtube video.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Trouble with something like that on a windshield is that when you get a big splat of dead bug it's almost impossible to wash off because the water won't hang around long enough to rehydrate and wash away the slimy guts.
You could get rid of bugs, with a good hand wash. Just have to scrub em off. I don't think you would remove the water repellent properties (like they did with the vinegar mix and the spray vs. rainx).

Wet Jeep ass is not fun. Stupid leaks!

I thought of air filter right away too...I posted the question on their youtube video.
Let us know if they respond, would be awesome for an airfilter. I doubt it would be any more restrictive than a pre-filter? It's just a chemical spray right? Would it be like running your rig with a damp filter?

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Pretty cool stuff.

I'd like to spray a fish with it and see what happens.

I wonder what happens if you get that stuff on your body? Take a shower and come out dry?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Saw that video a while back. Dont think the company was at the "sell to the general pubic" stage yet but I would def want to spray at least the inside of my glass with that stuff...
^^^will keep the window-lickers under control

Pretty cool stuff.

I'd like to spray a fish with it and see what happens.
QUOTE]

^^^that would be very interesting...maybe skip across the surface???

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think they should give members of JKO a discount on some spray. And I'm liking all the what ifs. Keep em coming.

·
Registered
467 Posts
That is awesome but I like the chocolate syrup to stick a little.

On a serious note, if you sprayed all the fabric in the jeep, where would it pool?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.