JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, it's that time of the year again...typically, at the end of a president's career, all kinds of convicted felons come out of the woodwork, and apply for a Presidential Pardon, so that they can go about their business as usual, and as if the past never happened. Who do you think will be pardoned...and should they be? Who do you think won't be pardoned, but ,perhaps, should? Is it all about fairness in this application of a President's arsenal of power, or is it all about connections, and what's in it for the Prez?

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I recommend Border Patrol Agents Compean and Ramos, two agents convicted of shooting an illegal alien in the a$$ who was fleeing across the US/Mexican border from the agents, all the while hauling about 800 lbs of marijuana...google the story and see what a miscarriage of justice really looks like.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I recommend Border Patrol Agents Compean and Ramos, two agents convicted of shooting an illegal alien in the a$$ who was fleeing across the US/Mexican border from the agents, all the while hauling about 800 lbs of marijuana...google the story and see what a miscarriage of justice really looks like.
I agree with you on that one. I was not happy about it when it happened.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
i will second the nomination. i've been following these guys for a while now. get regular updates from grassfire.org.

fat chance of that happening if bush doesn't do it on his way out.

you can't shoot illegal aliens, trying to sneak into this country, even if they have 800lbs of marijuana they are smuggling. that is an attack on the american dream! just look at what obama accoplished!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far, so good...I have e-mailed the Casa Blanca on this one...I'm not holding my breath, though

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
Pardons

I'd be OK with them getting the pardons. They had a tough job, what kind of a message did it send to the rest of the border patrol agents as will as others wanting to come across the border. Of course when I was in school they were teaching us that one toke of happy smoke and you could be having flash backs for the rest of your life.... Oh ya and that if a nuke was dropped that tucking your chin between your knees and putting a book over your head in the hall would some how protect you from the blast! :shaking:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Border Agents were unjustly convicted using the "20/20 Hindsight" prosecution and not considering what ACTUALLY occurred. Why does everyone believe President Bush won't pardon these ex-agents?

I do know that he'll more than likely pardon Scooter Libby - because, well... he knows to damned much. And, our esteemed Republican Senator from Alaska will get some serious consideration. :thefinger:

I know I'll get flaimed for this, but I'd like to see a pardon for Leonard Peltier.

·
Registered
166 Posts
X4 on these guys. They got a royal railroading to the federal chocolate factory for doing their jobs.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know I'll get flaimed for this, but I'd like to see a pardon for Leonard Peltier.
It appears you are experiencing a guilty conscience, seeing as you are guilty of being a frequent trolling flamer, but who am I to argue with an idiot...getting back on track, inspite of all the purported trial irregularities, if Peltier wants out, he only has to do one thing...admit that he was the executioner of the two FBI agents, or that he finger who was the killer...either way, my understanding of the case is that he will more then likely be paroled...but no, he denies being the killer, and has refused to divulge who then, was/were...sounds to me like he's happy where he is, so no pardon need to be wasted on this guy.:shaking:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
It appears you are experiencing a guilty conscience, seeing as you are guilty of being a frequent trolling flamer, but who am I to argue with an idiot...getting back on track, inspite of all the purported trial irregularities, if Peltier wants out, he only has to do one thing...admit that he was the executioner of the two FBI agents, or that he finger who was the killer...either way, my understanding of the case is that he will more then likely be paroled...but no, he denies being the killer, and has refused to divulge who then, were...sounds to me like he's happy where he is, so no pardon need to be wasted on this guy.:shaking:
See! Daisy flamed me! :grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Ho hum...back on track...lot of guilty consciences....love it when an idiot admits to and knows he's an idiot..don't have to call them by name...just mere mention of the word "idiot" or "a$shole", or "scum bags", or "atheist b!tches", for that matter, and the douche bags know who they are...thanks idiots...or would that be douche bags.. or......:laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Ted Stevens gets my nod...he's 85 years old, and I don't see any point in his incarceration...I mean, when a left wing thug like Ayers can admit to being a bombing b!tch all the while standing on the flag of the US, and be free as a bird, a little payola beef is minor, in comparison...hell...he just got caught...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.