JKOwners Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sounds like someone just got called out - might as well post up the definitions. I would but I didn't bring it up :)

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Okay!!!! Where's the dictionary on this one... effin' chili doggin' and tummy sticks ??? WTF???? you can PM me for an definition if you are too embarrassed to explain to the whole group but WTF??? sorry but I'm just a girl and I don't get it...
Where am I? You don't know what doing the "Jack and Diane" is either I'm guessin'.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Where am I? You don't know what doing the "Jack and Diane" is either I'm guessin'.
Okay!!!! Why ain't you talkin' about them aero aloha hawaiian tits!!!!!!! Those are the best kind!!! Trust me I know from personal experience! ;-)

Okay!!!! Where's the dictionary on this one... effin' chili doggin' and tummy sticks ??? WTF???? you can PM me for an definition if you are too embarrassed to explain to the whole group but WTF??? sorry but I'm just a girl and I don't get it...[/QUOTE

Okay who is going to MAN THE EFF up and explain all this to me... cause I sure still don't get it... I just poured myself another glass of wine and I'm still puzzled....
Chili doggin'????
Tummy sticks???
Jack and Diane???
Hawian tits???

Please don't let me go to bed with these thoughts in me head... someone have the balls to explain!!!

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Also known as the "up the hershey highway", "down the dirt road".:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
y'all need to broaden your horizons.... this ain't right!
Chicago hot plate. Cleveland steamer. Boston pancake. Hot Carl. The Tony Danza. Blumpkin. The Blumpkin Hurricana.

We have a wide range of tastes. Chili doggin' it has regional definitions that differ from the one you found.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Chicago hot plate. Cleveland steamer. Boston pancake. Hot Carl. The Tony Danza. Blumpkin. The Blumpkin Hurricana.

We have a wide range of tastes. Chili doggin' it has regional definitions that differ from the one you found.
Let me be clear... I never found that!!! :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Oh man!! This shit is deep.
Back on subject though. When the wife was pregnant with or first it was all I could do to keep up. And I was young! In the morning, side of the road, lunch breaks, didn't matter. It was whatever. My little girl came along and she hated my very presence!!!

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Pregnancy sex is now over.....forever!

I'm currently 3 weeks into the 6-week waiting period after childbirth......and IT SUCKS!!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Reason women are horned up during pregnancy is because God is a man and he knows it is the last sex for a loooong time because it will be all about the child. So get as much as you can because it will be your last until she wants another child!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Reason women are horned up during pregnancy is because God is a man and he knows it is the last sex for a loooong time because it will be all about the child. So get as much as you can because it will be your last until she wants another child!
or until she starts going through that post Menopausal period. :)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I had sex with my wife the day both kids were born. Something about it induces labor.

Anyways, the good part of pregnancy sex you can't knock her up.

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
I had sex with my wife the day both kids were born. Something about it induces labor.
Same here. With the first one we snuck in a quicky while cooking dinner. I was done and her water broke before the rice water started boiling.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Now That's a new definition of quicky..... "Done before the water got boiling"...... The real Q's are 1) How warm was the water when you were through? 2) How cool was it when you started?

Probably no more than 10* difference :thefinger:

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Now That's a new definition of quicky..... "Done before the water got boiling"...... The real Q's are 1) How warm was the water when you were through? 2) How cool was it when you started?

Probably no more than 10* difference :thefinger:
It was straight out da tap to start. Medium size pan hadn't reached a rolling boil on medium high gas range. It had reached "streaming pearls" just about the same time I did. ;)
http://teamasters.org/five-stages-of-bringing-water-to-a-boil/

101 - 120 of 127 Posts