·
Registered
1,333 Posts
A Vaganus? Rough stuff, man.

Congrats on the new addition!

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
there's always the armpit, behind her bent knee or the O2 intake orifice. "Come on funny feeling"....:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Just checking in to let you guys now that, once again, I'm corking my prego wife. She's due in 2 months and took my money for Jeep parts to decorate the nursery. :gluging:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!!:thefinger:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrats?

I've been through this 'hole rigmarole four times myself. And I always think back to Madeline Kahn in History of the World for inspiration -

"Say Bob, do I have any openings that this man might fit?"

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Congrats?

I've been through this 'hole rigmarole four times myself. And I always think back to Madeline Kahn in History of the World for inspiration -

"Say Bob, do I have any openings that this man might fit?"
Funny ass movie. I watched it's a Mad, Mad, Mad World the other night. My chest muscles hurt the next day I laughed so much. Mel Brooks - Genius

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
LOL!!! I can't believe at my age I have never heard of these sayings before. But maybe it's a male/female thing... we like a little more description in the whole process.
I don't encourage the taboo but.....there's chili doggin' too. Just sayin'

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Yeah, I left out a bunch of dem spots on you women's, you know dem aero roginous zones.:gluging:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I don't encourage the taboo but.....there's chili doggin' too. Just sayin'
OKay... what the hell is chili doggin" and what the hell is it it with you guys and using terms that have to do with food? So does "suck that hot dog" do it for you?

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Okay... fill me in on those other "aero roginous" zones... or do you mean aeroloa zones?
No, I ain't talking about dem aero aloha hawaiian tits:thefinger:

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
OKay... what the hell is chili doggin" and what the hell is it it with you guys and using terms that have to do with food? So does "suck that hot dog" do it for you?
I shouldn't go into too much detail on chili doggin'. 💩🍌😉
When I got home from work I did walk in on Estaban and a "friend" playing tummy sticks.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
No, I ain't talking about dem aero aloha hawaiian tits:thefinger:
Okay!!!! Why ain't you talkin' about them aero aloha hawaiian tits!!!!!!! Those are the best kind!!! Trust me I know from personal experience! ;-)

I shouldn't go into too much detail on chili doggin'. 💩🍌😉
When I got home from work I did walk in on Estaban and a "friend" playing tummy sticks.
Okay!!!! Where's the dictionary on this one... effin' chili doggin' and tummy sticks ??? WTF???? you can PM me for an definition if you are too embarrassed to explain to the whole group but WTF??? sorry but I'm just a girl and I don't get it...

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
you can PM me for an definition if you are too embarrassed to explain to the whole group
Embarrass Ed.......HA, HA to the tenth power.:laughing2::laughing2:

81 - 100 of 127 Posts