JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is 5 weeks pregnant and keeps wanting me to kick in the front door. The back door is locked and the attic is fun to play around in, but she REALLY wants me keep ringing the doorbell and walk on in.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of my junk hitting our baby in the oven. Am I just crazy? What do you guys think?:dunno:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
You are crazy, you would have to be swinging a 14" bat in order to have a chance at poking its eye out.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Send her my way I will hit it! Besides whats the fuck are you worried about,,,,,,,,,,tearing it up. Come on man just fuck her

·
Registered
204 Posts
Im a murse. Its completely safe, unless she is having a "threatened pregnancy" with placenta previa or abruptio. (if this is the first time your hearing these things she probably doesnt have them) SO HIT IT!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Yeah, you're crazy bro (aren't ALL JKOwners?) but if you're still worried just Google it. There's TONS of info to put your mind at ease. :beer:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
That's it were moving this on the pirate see what they have to say lmao

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
Yeah...there's no way that you're going to hit anything CLOSE to what you think you're having issues with.:laughing: Even if you were John Holmes, there's just no way. I'll stop by a OBGYN to see if they have any diagrams we can show you.

So...with my (and JKO's) blessing...go storm that castle, my friend! :i20thank20you:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I went through the front door lots when my wife was preggy and neither of my kids are tards or anything.

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
I went through the front door lots when my wife was pretty and neither of my kids are tards or anything.
Is she not pretty anymore? Turned into the beast? Only hit it Greek style now?

Sent from my chocolate starfish at the speed of smell

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
My wife is 5 weeks pregnant and keeps wanting me to kick in the front door. The back door is locked and the attic is fun to play around in, but she REALLY wants me keep ringing the doorbell and walk on in.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of my junk hitting our baby in the oven. Am I just crazy? What do you guys think?:dunno:
That's when it's the best. For both pregnancies we knocked boots early on the days my wifes water broke. My wife was crazy for sex all the way thru both pregnancies.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Job well done sir!
And thank you texaskev, for being inspirational :)

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Wife and I had sex up until she was 36 weeks pregnant with our twins! Ain't nothing wrong with gettin some love without having to worry about getting her pregnant again! Lol

Sent via horse and buggy

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Is she not pretty anymore? Turned into the beast? Only hit it Greek style now?

Sent from my chocolate starfish at the speed of smell
HA! Beer indused typo - corrected:drinking-42:

And thank you texaskev, for being inspirational :)
I'm here to help. Tell your friends:devil:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
As always, late to the party.....but at 5 weeks....there really isn't even a baby in there. Nothing more than a cluster of cells until about 8 weeks when it starts to look like a peanut. So nothing to worry about.....at least until a tiny hand reaches out and grabs your junk!

And yeah.....I serviced the woman right up until about a week before the little man was pulled from mommy's belly. No jimmy hats FTW!

1 - 20 of 127 Posts